[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Hi. Could someone explain me about CDR. What was changed in this league with rings? And what the best setup now? Cdr on belt + boots? We need only 52% as a breakpoint right? And we get it from boots, belt and what else??
Also, about attack speed. Do we have to think about it (I mean like in COC ice nova, we must have less then exact APS for won't mess up trigger nova).
And about Essence Glutton. How it help us with CDR.
Probably it enough stupid questions, but my english don't let me understand well explonations on guide page.
Последняя редакция: Samedy34. Время: 19 июня 2020 г., 10:59:45
"
zzang написал:
"
ScottEvill написал:
Are you going for Harvest by you'r self,or going to stay in std?)

At first i was hyped about Twohand melee but after i saw the dev manifesto and patch notes its simply that i dont wanna play a clunky build and the hussle of rage generation/sacrifice. I probably stay in standard and see what i can rescue from my 2hand melee there (still having the "good" Starforge)

So for Harvest, we just use non-legacy rings?

I'm guessing a lot of the people that are going to use this build are going to do it on Harvest, right?
"
GiraffeChuck написал:

I'm guessing a lot of the people that are going to use this build are going to do it on Harvest, right?

I recommend to read the text in the gear section it will answer your question.

While you are at it read the FAQ section too.
is this build viable for league start?
IGN: hyrenfreak
"
zzang написал:
"
GiraffeChuck написал:

I recommend to read the text in the gear section it will answer your question.

While you are at it read the FAQ section too.

Thanks!
Hey is it possible that you link a little level version ob path of building? Playing this build first time and dont really know which notes to get first. Thank you!
"
Henlox написал:
Hey is it possible that you link a little level version ob path of building? Playing this build first time and dont really know which notes to get first. Thank you!

Refer to question 8 in my FAQ section.

Good luck in new league Exiles!
Let's say I start out with Zizaran's version. At what point would I swap over to this build? Once I've accumulated enough currency? Which would be how much?
"
kimzaen написал:
Let's say I start out with Zizaran's version. At what point would I swap over to this build? Once I've accumulated enough currency? Which would be how much?

The budget is impossible to guess in the first week of the league. A lot of factors like what is the meta, how many other players going for the same gear, how are the drop rates play a role.

Id recommend to push maps and collect currency. You will get a feel for the prices in the second week of league.

In 3.10 (as described in FAQ point 3) the starting budget was 20 ex to get the end game build rolling.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 20 июня 2020 г., 6:11:09
Hi Zaang,

Just wanted to say thanks for the guide, I'm really enjoying the build so far.
Последняя редакция: ericpcho. Время: 20 июня 2020 г., 6:23:08

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация