[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
ericpcho написал:
Hi Zaang,

Just wanted to say thanks for the guide, I'm really enjoying the build so far.

The Block/Spellblock of Bone Offering will apply to you with a slightly reduced effect. This build utilizes high block/spell block.

Edit: i guess i quoted a second too late after the edit :P

Original question was why we pick Mistress of Sacrifice.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 20 июня 2020 г., 6:27:01
Just got a lucky drop in act 4:

I'm guessing I can either sell it or use it as a trigger wand

Any idea of how to get the max out of it at my current level(40)?
Any tipps in improving the framerate? I have default ~144 fps. When I start casting it drops to 20-30 fps and stays until all volatile dead despawned.

Its nearly unplayable. Already tried the stygian skill effect, since people claimed it is better, but it only brings the fps to 40.

Is it normal or are there any tricks?
Последняя редакция: Nazrem. Время: 20 июня 2020 г., 12:24:41
"
Nazrem написал:
Any tipps in improving the framerate? I have default ~144 fps. When I start casting it drops to 20-30 fps and stays until all volatile dead despawned.

Its nearly unplayable. Already tried the stygian skill effect, since people claimed it is better, but it only brings the fps to 40.

Is it normal or are there any tricks?

There is no trick for me. Gtx 1080 and i7-8700k at 3440x1440 resolution.
So far my Graphic card is the bottle neck.

In real tough t19 100% delirious max juiced scarabs beyond action its possible to drop below 30 frame but normal maps 60 frames are no problem.

The only difference i can imagine is that i have a separate sound card but i doubt that its the reason.
How should i transition passive tree to low life ES in endgame? I have never tried it before, but there is always first time i guess.
Hi im looking to pick a VD DD spellslinger build and I was curious about the gearing difference between your build and others ive seen. most builds use the chest "impulsa's broken heart sadist garb". the creator of this build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2807474, he said "Inpulsa is BiS imo as everyone is shocked and you kill 1 enemy and the whole screen explodes. Is your build different hence why youre not using impulsa? I guess you chose shavroenne to be more tanky? sry for these noob questions lol. Im leaning towards trying your build as a starter but Im wondering about whats the main difference between ur build and for example the one ive linked above. Seems to me that ur build is tankier which is a plus for me
hi , i tried ur build and im love it so far, but in path of building i only have 89k dps while you have over 700k , can you pls check my character and tell me where im going wrong https://pastebin.com/Z4cXtCz0
"
Lòrian написал:
Hi im looking to pick a VD DD spellslinger build and I was curious about the gearing difference between your build and others ive seen. most builds use the chest "impulsa's broken heart sadist garb". the creator of this build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2807474, he said "Inpulsa is BiS imo as everyone is shocked and you kill 1 enemy and the whole screen explodes. Is your build different hence why youre not using impulsa?

Im not at home therefore i can only give you a rather short answer. We use Detonate Dead which not only explode corpses too but also adds massively to overall damage. We use Shavrones Wrappings because its best in slot for Low Lofe builds enablling to pick Pain Attunement for 30% more Spell damage plus we stack more auras on our life pool. Enemies are shocked anyways by our Ascendancy Node Corpse Pact.

"
RainThePig написал:
How should i transition passive tree to low life ES in endgame? I have never tried it before, but there is always first time i guess.

With Orb of Regrets when you got the base gear ready to switch.

"
morwick99 написал:
hi , i tried ur build and im love it so far, but in path of building i only have 89k dps while you have over 700k , can you pls check my character and tell me where im going wrong https://pastebin.com/Z4cXtCz0

Im not at home so i can not check, sorry. But i can recommend to invest some time compare your gear to mine and check the Calculations Tab in PoB. You see every multiplier there and how the damage is put together. This will greatly help yourself analysing the difference.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 20 июня 2020 г., 16:46:08
Saw the FAQ question regarding if this is a starter build. If I were to follow zizarians starter variation, at what point shld I switch to your build? Do I just do it as soon as I have the required gear? is there a minimum level I need to reach before I shld switch to LL? EDIT: I guess as soon as I reach 80 lol
Последняя редакция: Lòrian. Время: 20 июня 2020 г., 19:46:42
add pls leveling guide BlessRNG

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация