[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Long way to 6L Shavs
DW
Последняя редакция: TemptedNZ. Время: 21 июня 2020 г., 7:37:18
"
Nazrem написал:
Any tipps in improving the framerate? I have default ~144 fps. When I start casting it drops to 20-30 fps and stays until all volatile dead despawned.

Its nearly unplayable. Already tried the stygian skill effect, since people claimed it is better, but it only brings the fps to 40.

Is it normal or are there any tricks?

Have the same issue which is a shame. Used to play VD DD builds before and they never lagged this bad. Something with this league or Vulka/DX11. Both lag real bad.
"
DeusVultz написал:
"
Nazrem написал:
Any tipps in improving the framerate? I have default ~144 fps. When I start casting it drops to 20-30 fps and stays until all volatile dead despawned.

Its nearly unplayable. Already tried the stygian skill effect, since people claimed it is better, but it only brings the fps to 40.

Have the same issue which is a shame. Used to play VD DD builds before and they never lagged this bad. Something with this league or Vulka/DX11. Both lag real bad.

Thats good to know. I heard so many stories about a relation to skill sound and stuff like that. But nothing seems to work. I will just live with it for now and hope it will get better.
Последняя редакция: Nazrem. Время: 21 июня 2020 г., 7:45:27
"
zzang написал:
"
Nazrem написал:

There is no trick for me. Gtx 1080 and i7-8700k at 3440x1440 resolution.
So far my Graphic card is the bottle neck.

In real tough t19 100% delirious max juiced scarabs beyond action its possible to drop below 30 frame but normal maps 60 frames are no problem.

The only difference i can imagine is that i have a separate sound card but i doubt that its the reason.

I'm definetly below that. Ryzen 7 3800X and GTX 1060. It's a relief that many people have the issue. I will just live with that. Maybe I will cap the FPS to 60, because constantly dropping from 144hz to sub 60hz is annoying.
Have you considered grabbing "Glancing BLows" on the passive tree ?
"
Kikz написал:
Have you considered grabbing "Glancing BLows" on the passive tree ?

I have considered it and decided not to. You can use it for leveling but i see no reason to use it in end game with our build.
Hey guys, just wondering, we use Barrage Support gem, not Barrage skill or ?
"
Acardipane написал:
Hey guys, just wondering, we use Barrage Support gem, not Barrage skill or ?

Barrage support thats right.
Hey,

Many thanks for this amazing build.

I started with life build. Im 81 now and still.

What about maligaro virtuosity gloves ? 300 multi crit is fine and allow to save points ( bandits and tree) ? of course, no ES on it. I thought they gonna be overexpensive this league with tree change, but no ; i purchased some for 10 C.

Is Vaal DD usefull or a regular DD 21/23 will make the job ?

Right now, im using Infernal Cry when surrounded by mobs and Vs bosses ; its pretty fine but not sure it will be on my final setup.

A last question ; what is the last PoB to use on 3.11 ?

Many thanks

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация