[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

hello

thanks for this amazing build !

just wondering where did you get your 69%CDR

i see 20 % on spellslinger 19% on the belt and after that i dont know
it's on the helmet ? Because on your pob you take reduce mana reservation

thanks in advance
Последняя редакция: ayced. Время: 21 июня 2020 г., 20:03:19
"
Arkanis_Gath написал:
Hey,

Many thanks for this amazing build.

I started with life build. Im 81 now and still.

What about maligaro virtuosity gloves ? 300 multi crit is fine and allow to save points ( bandits and tree) ? of course, no ES on it. I thought they gonna be overexpensive this league with tree change, but no ; i purchased some for 10 C.

Is Vaal DD usefull or a regular DD 21/23 will make the job ?

Right now, im using Infernal Cry when surrounded by mobs and Vs bosses ; its pretty fine but not sure it will be on my final setup.

A last question ; what is the last PoB to use on 3.11 ?

Many thanks

- Maligaros are fine as placeholders until you get ES gloves
- Normal DD does the job
- the version number of PoB is stated in the build section of the guide.

"
ayced написал:
hello

thanks for this amazing build !

just wondering where did you get your 69%CDR

i see 20 % on spellslinger 19% on the belt and after that i dont know
it's on the helmet ? Because on your pob you take reduce mana reservation

thanks in advance

69% CDR is my build from 3.10. I will have to update the part for 52% with boots.

Edit: mechanics section updated.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 22 июня 2020 г., 3:15:54
I am playing in Standard. I have 59 CDR ( 30% from enchant , 20 from spellslinger and 9 % on my belt). Should I aim for 52% as u wrote or this is for league only
Последняя редакция: AlexAndonov. Время: 22 июня 2020 г., 5:46:11
Hey jo zzang,
first at all thanks for your guide. Seems pretty amazing. I try to use a life based version as you advised but mixing it with your VD+DD combo. I was pretty shocked about the mana reserve but o well... I think I understand the reduced spellslinger cost helm enchant.

In your POB you list additionally the auras hearald of ash, zealotry, discipline and anger. Also somehow loose you list bone offering wave of conviction and flammability.

I feel a little bit lost (i'm a noob). Could you please write something about your gem setup. Especially some break points like "If you have this and that you can switch inspiration with conentrated effect". "If you don't have threshold xy you should switch out detonate dead" etc. Also do you use Tempest Shield? Do you use bone offering? Linked to Cast when damage taken?

Thanks in advance :)
With both reduced mana reserved wheels and a lot of the increased mana nodes from this guide's tree and the 10% spellslinger enchant, I can reserve all but ~100 mana with two spellslinger links and pretty trash gear. 6 link VD/DD chest and 3 link desecrate. Everything feels pretty good once I got a cheap 6 link goin.
The two Spellslingers plus an aura or just the two damage skills active?
Is there another way to can use the Supreme Combo od VD + DD without the Helmet enchant ?

What use instead of Detonate Dead in 6L ?
Последняя редакция: Acardipane. Время: 22 июня 2020 г., 9:47:05
"
Acardipane написал:
Is there another way to can use the Supreme Combo od VD + DD without the Helmet enchant ?

What use instead of Detonate Dead in 6L ?

You can actually do this combo with Inspiration Support gem. I do this with no reduced reservation except sovereignty. Of course this means dps loss. If you links Inspiration with your dash/flame dash you still can get the stacks for your damage skills (as far as youtube told me).
Последняя редакция: WolleKK. Время: 22 июня 2020 г., 10:00:45
And what we use instead of DD in 6L , Controlled Destruction or Hypothermia ?
"
Acardipane написал:
And what we use instead of DD in 6L , Controlled Destruction or Hypothermia ?

go hypothermia.

switch to dd when you can enough reduce mana alloc

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация