[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

my attack speed like this, doesnt look like video. I recorded a short video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8Og1jJyLbk

do you know why?

I bought a CDR belt, and swatch my wand with 1.5aps, but still not working.
"
- I use Dash because i like it more due to the lower cooldown. You can use Flamedash if that fits your preference
- You can use Arcane Sruge, Immortal Call or Enduring Cry those are excellent offensive/defensive options.
- Cinderswallow 3% regeneration. We get 80% crit chance from diamond flask suffix
- Energy Shield with corrupted blood cannot be inflicted to you is highly recommended if you dont have other options against corrupted blood
- Use 2 out of 3 for Large Cluster jewel if 3 mods are too hard to get. Must have is thaumophage and 2 sockets
- Circle of Anguish Buff Effect / Fire Damage keep in mind that you will want a mana solution if u dont have 15% mana reservation enchant on a rare helm or inward eye.

I recommended people to either use a five link, skip herald of ash or use different gems in the 6 link to overcome the mana reservation enchant as long as they dont have a helm with enchant.

Okay thanks for the explanations , the suffix for diamond flask , i cant get it to have 80% crit chance.

Is Vaal RF needed ?

Thanks in advance too.
"
Jakecoffee написал:

do you know why?

because this build is for a necromancer and not a witch...
Hello! first of all THX for the build, like it so much, i made the change to this one when i made some currency, but have one problem. This is my gear atm.

I change the herald from the head because cant run two spellslinger if i dont use the inspiration in the head... and cant use the herald because dont have mana to cast :(. Whan need to change?

THX family!
"
Jakecoffee написал:

do you know why?

I see no problem in your setup other than the 1.3 aps wand. Is the issue fixed for you now?

"
Darkkillaz написал:
Hello! first of all THX for the build, like it so much, i made the change to this one when i made some currency, but have one problem. This is my gear atm.

I change the herald from the head because cant run two spellslinger if i dont use the inspiration in the head... and cant use the herald because dont have mana to cast :(. Whan need to change?

THX family!

Glad you like the build!

I updated my FAQ regarding this question i recommend to read point 9 in the FAQ section. If you sitll have questions afterwards just ask.

"
Acardipane написал:
Are SinTrek boots good for our Build ?

Its decent if you got nothing else for boot slot.

"
DjKimimaro написал:
hello mr.zzang.

very good build guide i want to thank you first.

my question is i recently crafted a wand like this: in pob it looks a bit low damage but not including penetration and exposure mode. what do you think?

is this good enough for endgame or should i reroll for more damage modes?

Wand looks okayish. The mod penetrate fire resist with attacks is useless though because we require our spells to penetrate.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 24 июня 2020 г., 16:04:15
Hi zzang, I'm currently following your build and it's been amazing so far. Two questions though:

Was it intentional to have the Barrage Support gem exactly level 3? No higher and no lower?

Also why did you opt for Dash rather than Flame Dash?

Thanks in advance :)
Последняя редакция: SaiyanLelo. Время: 24 июня 2020 г., 16:18:20
Hello there, i managed to get a Crown of the Inward eye with the Spellslinger CD enchant. Is this still good enough to build around or is the mana reservation enchant mandatory?

If so, how can i get the build to function properly without the mana reservation enchant?
"
ArasysSysara написал:
Hello there, i managed to get a Crown of the Inward eye with the Spellslinger CD enchant. Is this still good enough to build around or is the mana reservation enchant mandatory?

If so, how can i get the build to function properly without the mana reservation enchant?

Check point 9, in the FAQ

So what's better, to run a 5-link with Detonate Dead, or a 6-link with only Volatile Dead?

Asking for a friend who doesn't have the helm enchant yet
Последняя редакция: Kurnis. Время: 24 июня 2020 г., 16:37:45
"
SaiyanLelo написал:
Hi zzang, I'm currently following your build and it's been amazing so far. Two questions though:

Was it intentional to have the Barrage Support gem exactly level 3? No higher and no lower?

Also why did you opt for Dash rather than Flame Dash?

Thanks in advance :)

I find Dash linked to Second Wind to be better with the lower cooldown. Barrage Support Level dont matter as long as you have enough dex requirements.

"
Kurnis написал:

So what's better, to run a 5-link with Detonate Dead, or a 6-link with only Volatile Dead?

Asking for a friend who doesn't have the helm enchant yet

Updated the FAQ with a 4th option. I would probably go with a 6 link and 5 damage supports if only those two are the options.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 24 июня 2020 г., 16:45:25
mr.zzang hi again

can you give the priorities for wand please? i mean first is probably flat fire damage
Последняя редакция: DjKimimaro. Время: 24 июня 2020 г., 16:43:12

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация