[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

So I've switched to this from the life version.
My damage is mindblowing, but my survivability is REALLY bad comparing to the life version. I die alot more.

Maybe my tree is wrong?
Sitting at 7k es atm

Is this build doable without the cluster jewels? Maybe like a ghetto/budget version without cluster jewels?
Seems nobody can roll the things we need for this build.

Currently playing as Zizaran's life version, gathering currency/items for this build. Missing 6L Shavronne, helmet enchant, rings, flasks.
How does Cinderswallow Urn work? We ignite only with Frenzy right? So we have 10% more dmg only against bosses and we don't have additional recharge flask charges during maps? Or I miss something?
"
LynXx_ написал:
So I've switched to this from the life version.
My damage is mindblowing, but my survivability is REALLY bad comparing to the life version. I die alot more.

Maybe my tree is wrong?
Sitting at 7k es atm

The survivability is terrible beacuse of the ES regen you got probably.

I was also gathering for this and checked the pob. This guy managed to get 1,5k es regen/s so if youre just swapping to this and sitting on 3-500 regen its bad.

So to pump the survivability up this build needs a huge change not just a small one. And obviously the more defense we take the more offense we will lose.

You really cant compare this with a HC optimized builds survivability :P
It's probably worth to mention in build guides if Cluster Jewels had a significant impact for the build to work, then the build is most likely a no longer viable option, Cluster jewels are next to impossible to roll even decent right now, I have tried (I crafted god-tier jewels in Delirium) it's just there's too much trash thrown into the mix for any chance to roll all 3 notable and 2 sockets, at very best and even that is difficult you can get 2 optimal notables + 2 sockets (expect that to be already ~10+ ex). It's also a no go to craft jewels with harvesting, out of over 50 crafts I tried, I didn't hit once 2 notable+2 sockets, not saying it's impossible, it's just so overly difficult than trying to create your build around utilizing Cluster jewels, it's not really viable option.

I'm also using Life version of the build, Zizaran version, a single target is meh (it's really not so bad, but A7/8 could be struggling), which is the only reason I'm exploring options to expand build, but really without cluster jewels, nothing increases the damage and sustains survivability.

I initially liked the build because it didn't take 50+ ex to become viable in the majority of content and tanky as well, but it does look iteration for this patch this build is no longer cheap on ultra mode neither if not more expensive because cluster jewels really carry this build to above and beyond.
Bought a cheap watchers eye for the regen and I'm starting to get the flasks to utilize righteous fire. Before I was dying to random burst, but now I can facetank bosses/most legion encounters. Loving the build it has amazing clear speed and bossing with the righteous fire setup. I have tons of room to min max, but its coming together. Thank you for pulling this guide together. Hoping to be able to buy the helm in a 2-3 more weeks when prices start to settle.
Последняя редакция: Zonraz. Время: 25 июня 2020 г., 3:47:10
"
Khannon написал:
It's probably worth to mention in build guides if Cluster Jewels had a significant impact for the build to work, then the build is most likely a no longer viable option, Cluster jewels are next to impossible to roll even decent right now, I have tried (I crafted god-tier jewels in Delirium) it's just there's too much trash thrown into the mix for any chance to roll all 3 notable and 2 sockets, at very best and even that is difficult you can get 2 optimal notables + 2 sockets (expect that to be already ~10+ ex). It's also a no go to craft jewels with harvesting, out of over 50 crafts I tried, I didn't hit once 2 notable+2 sockets, not saying it's impossible, it's just so overly difficult than trying to create your build around utilizing Cluster jewels, it's not really viable option.

I'm also using Life version of the build, Zizaran version, a single target is meh (it's really not so bad, but A7/8 could be struggling), which is the only reason I'm exploring options to expand build, but really without cluster jewels, nothing increases the damage and sustains survivability.

I initially liked the build because it didn't take 50+ ex to become viable in the majority of content and tanky as well, but it does look iteration for this patch this build is no longer cheap on ultra mode neither if not more expensive because cluster jewels really carry this build to above and beyond.

Look at the jewel I'm using, You may not be able to craft a perfect 2 jewel socket gem for cheao, but you can craft the one I made for about 1,000 alts/less. The other medium socket jewels are about 3-4k alts so definitely doable
Последняя редакция: Zonraz. Время: 25 июня 2020 г., 3:56:51
"
Zonraz написал:
"
Khannon написал:

Look at the jewel I'm using, You may not be able to craft a perfect 2 jewel socket gem, but you can craft the one I made for about 1,000 alts/less. The other medium socket jewels are about 3-4k alts so definitely doable

Yeah, I agree it's doable, but it's added cost to already expensive high-end build and it doesn't boss nearly as good as many ~20-30ex builds that are not reliant on cluster jewels, very unfortunate that cluster jewels got hit so hard, it could be that 2 jewel socket with single notable can be crafted to top tier via harvest with saved augments and removals (augments are very rare finds though)
Hi zzang, great build bro!!!! I have another question. How you get this amount of Energy shield regen and ES Leech?. I know that i haven't the best in a slot and i cannot afford yet Essence Glutton but for now i have a very low regen(102.9)/leech and i dont know how you get it.

I put my pastebin if you can take a look and help me. Thx a lot!!!

https://pastebin.com/SzTB0DMh
IGN Now with MssDeath
Thoughts on The Torrent's Reclamation, the new upgraded Harbinger belt? It casts Slipstream on you nonstop, so you get basically permanent double-Tailwind (20% more APS) on top of 20% CDR.

However I don't know how we synergize with APS. is there anyone who is very competent with this build who could weigh in on whether double-Tailwind is good or not?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация