[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

That's my gear so far and it's working great. I am glad my currency method worked and I am going straight to 94 at the moment.

Next upgrades will be a better Large Cluster and a watcher's eye. The medium clusters are ok for the moment. The small can have better resistance rolls, but you need ilvl84 bases for that. Belt and Boots still need CDR. Working on it

My resistances are all 92 for wise oak balance!

Edit: Over 8.5k ES. 774 ES in PoB, 591 Leech per hit with VD. With DD 858. So combinted a lot allready.

The more damage you do, the more ES you leech of course.
Последняя редакция: affenflail. Время: 25 июня 2020 г., 4:27:18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M9d71nMiF0

With my current gear and two of the flasks on a T15 didn't even use righteous fire. Switched from life build sitting at around 5.5K ES. Clearing T15-T16s and bosses without moving easily now with 2 of the 5 flasks
Последняя редакция: Zonraz. Время: 25 июня 2020 г., 4:33:39
"
Khannon написал:
It's probably worth to mention in build guides if Cluster Jewels had a significant impact for the build to work, then the build is most likely a no longer viable option

This is not true. I rolled some medium and small cluster jewels today it became harder but nowhere near hard as any Large Cluster Jewel.
Additionally this build doesnt need 3 mod perfect large Cluster Jewel for start Thumophage + 2 sockets is enough

"
Khannon написал:

Yeah, I agree it's doable, but it's added cost to already expensive high-end build and it doesn't boss nearly as good as many ~20-30ex builds that are not reliant on cluster jewels

Now this makes me curious for those 20-30 ex builds which make this build not nearly as good looking for bossing. I feel this is disingenuous.

Im curious to see those builds that do a better job at bossing because i have big doubts. Also show me T19 100% delirious beyond max juiced scarab footage from those builds. As you can see from this thread its first week and people start to rolling already after transition.

Those that never did a transition before or play their first spellslinger as league starter its probably a rough ride because this guide isnt for beginners in the first place. Its high end.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 25 июня 2020 г., 4:34:20
Wondering why i cannot use 6link (82%reserved) and 3link(23%reserved) spellsingers. I use same pob and dont have enough mana reserved, anyone can help ?
Последняя редакция: sta1n. Время: 25 июня 2020 г., 4:34:57
"
sta1n написал:
Wondering why i cannot use 6link and 3link spellsingers. I use same pob and dont have enough mana reserved, anyone can help ?

Please check question 9 in the FAQ section of this guide.

"
faikonpoe написал:
How does Cinderswallow Urn work? We ignite only with Frenzy right? So we have 10% more dmg only against bosses and we don't have additional recharge flask charges during maps? Or I miss something?

Cinderswallow is like instant leech during mapping. For bossing its additional 10% dmg modifier. Plus you get onslaugth and 3% regeneration which is quite nice. A very good utility flask.

"
aaresmi написал:
Hi zzang, great build bro!!!! I have another question. How you get this amount of Energy shield regen and ES Leech?. I know that i haven't the best in a slot and i cannot afford yet Essence Glutton but for now i have a very low regen(102.9)/leech and i dont know how you get it.

I put my pastebin if you can take a look and help me. Thx a lot!!!

https://pastebin.com/SzTB0DMh

A lot of survivability comes from block, leech and regeneration.

3% regen from Cindersawallow, 6% Consecrated Ground from Bottled Faith or Zealotry, up to 6% from Essence Glutton per second, 3% from tree, 2% from belt combined with up 2600 ES leech/s it all adds up quite a bit.

The more ES u have the more maximum leech cap/regen you get also i have a watchers eye which provides me with 30% maximum total leech. Its quite nice utility but not needed ofc.

"
Overmasterr написал:
Thoughts on The Torrent's Reclamation, the new upgraded Harbinger belt? It casts Slipstream on you nonstop, so you get basically permanent double-Tailwind (20% more APS) on top of 20% CDR.

However I don't know how we synergize with APS. is there anyone who is very competent with this build who could weigh in on whether double-Tailwind is good or not?

Currently we hitting all Spelltriggers with 52% CDR and a 1.5 aps wand after getting the buffs from Corpse Pact. So additional attack speed is not neccessary but nice to have for better wind up time. I guess it works for movement speed as well.

So id say its a decent belt until you can replace it with a really good rare crystal belt.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 25 июня 2020 г., 5:15:15
Zzang, can u do tree without clusters? Before i buy/find good cluster from pob, what skills point i do put on tree?
Hello man, its a nice build, congrats.

It's viable to use one legacy Indigon Helm?
Последняя редакция: pangarebr. Время: 25 июня 2020 г., 7:11:26
Does anyone have the "trigger socketed spells" craft on EU by any chance ? I'll pay 1c for the commission and the required currency for the craft :3
do you need the helm enchant for this build to work ? since it says essential for leagues.
"
NUMPER1 написал:
do you need the helm enchant for this build to work ? since it says essential for leagues.

I recommend to check point 9 in the FAQ section of this guide.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация