[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

whats more imporant on a circle, because with both mods cost at least 10 exalts. Increased fire damage? or buff effect
Saved up some currency to switch to this build. But 2 rings with HoA mana reduce and buff strength would be too much thinking of skiping HoA, but would mean ~! 50 dps drop :((
"
ezakhiel написал:
Saved up some currency to switch to this build. But 2 rings with HoA mana reduce and buff strength would be too much thinking of skiping HoA, but would mean ~! 50 dps drop :((

this league we dint use a mana reduce rings, because of 10% nerf from each . Now we using spellslinger 15% mana reserv instead of spellslinger cdr buff, which is mandatory this league to make this build work right
If you want to use the auras yes. The unique itself isnt 100% necessarcy. Its good but not superior mandatory. You need the lesser mana reservation though.
"
kvvasny написал:
"
ezakhiel написал:

this league we dint use a mana reduce rings, because of 10% nerf from each . Now we using spellslinger 15% mana reserv instead of spellslinger cdr buff, which is mandatory this league to make this build work right

That mean the helm is 50 ex :D damn
"
kvvasny написал:
whats more imporant on a circle, because with both mods cost at least 10 exalts. Increased fire damage? or buff effect

Check FAQ point 9 that might you help to decide which ring to get if you dont have the helm enchant.

"
ezakhiel написал:
"
kvvasny написал:
"
ezakhiel написал:

That mean the helm is 50 ex :D damn

Check FAQ point 9 in the FAQ section of this guide. There are 4 alternatives.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 25 июня 2020 г., 10:38:08
Hi Zzang, i think my attack speed is fixed, because of labs :P
do you think we could have an alternative for large cluster jewel, I can't find the same in the market right now.
"
Jakecoffee написал:
Hi Zzang, i think my attack speed is fixed, because of labs :P
do you think we could have an alternative for large cluster jewel, I can't find the same in the market right now.

Look for Thaumopharge + 2 sockets and one useful prefix if available.
Zzang, can u do tree without clusters? Before i buy/find good cluster from pob, what skills point i do put on tree?
Последняя редакция: Deminii. Время: 25 июня 2020 г., 10:40:02
5 Link with both VD and DD or 5 Link with VD by itself?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация