[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Just failed Sirus lvl 7. Seems like 20 exalts is not enough to get this build going in 3.11.
Can i change to Energy shield at lvl 60 already? I don't want to have to spend a lot when a higher lvl. I still have 11 points to use and it will help a lot on the price to go ES.
"
reggie_gakil написал:
so dont know if people mirror jewels but if someone does i will put this up for mirror service. I will Divine to perfect values

Ok its divined perfectly now Mirror Service is Up then

The difference between a good jewel and your jewel aren't big enough to warrant mirroring. Don't think I've ever seen anyone mirror a jewel for that reason.
"
voidko написал:

this is my current setup right now, it's a ton of fun and doing a lot of damage but i feel like a total glass cannon. I don't have the full cluster jewel setup yet, is that when we get the tankiness? cause i get obliterated by poison and chaos, still die a ton on sirus as well. Any help would be appreciated :)

Craft better rares.

you have 36 raw ES from your belt and 96 from your boots.

That's actually super duper low.

I get 97 from my belt and 218 from my boots, and my belt sucks actually.

Your gloves are good, but could always be *even better*.

Then you can defense quality your neck and belt for a notable increase in ES there.

if by "don't have a full cluster jewel setup," you mean you don't have ES leech yet, that will also seriously impact your tankiness.

Finally, you can slip in an enduring cry for a slightly different playstyle. The on-call regen burst and physical reduction from endurance charges can shore up some of the weaknesses the build has.

This build can feel a little squishy sometimes because it lacks a "third layer" of defense on top of block and high ES with high Recovery. Like Wind Dancer as tricksters often use, or ES/Life gain on block shields, or a CWDT guard.

Consequently you don't have especially strong protection from death via barrages of hits or 1HKO's.

Next best thing is going for larger raw ES.
"
TerroR75 написал:
Just failed Sirus lvl 7. Seems like 20 exalts is not enough to get this build going in 3.11.

The thing is the build is really squishy until you are able to stack a decent amount of ES. Other shield builds utilize life/ES on block which is instant recovery that allows you to cheese most of the game. It's a tradeoff between survivability and damage. Even at 75% block/70% spellblock and 6.9k ES I get shredded in Delirium when my game lags.

FYI Harvest crafting was super mega buffed so everyone is going to have mirror tier gear a month from now. I had 5 rare crafting outcomes in 4 gardens PLUS there are new bonus plants that drop that prioritizes picking the rarest outcomes. If you have crafted items you want to sell you should start hunting for suckers immediately.
Is there a cheaper tree with no no or less jewer clusters?
Do we need accuracy? My tailwind doesn't seem to proc a lot, from barrage or explosions.

Cheers
Cheap armor replacement: 6L Solaris Lorica ~70c.

Cheap large jewel: Need 1 of Essence Rush or Thaumophage, then take whatever you can get of Burden Projection, Conjured Wall, or Mage Hunter. Two mod jewel is fine to start with. Super easy to roll 2 mods now since the two leech mods are suffixes and the others are prefixes.

Cheap medium jewel: Need Stalwart Commander then take whatever you can get from Precise Commander, First Among Equals, and Replenishing Presence. Once you get a decent amount of crit Precise Commander isn't that big of a deal to get. 2% more damage for me in exchange for 1% less ES. Not worth 4ex+. You can also get a curse jewel with culling strike/unnerve instead but they're probably not cheap anymore.

For Tailwind, the boots say if YOU have dealt a critical strike recently and your Spellslinger triggers aren't you so Tailwind shouldn't proc except from your wand attacks. I don't know the math but you start out at like 3 APS (12 attacks with Barrage Support) and then it ramps up. Your Tailwind should be activating all the time.

Since Spellslinger procs on attack and not hit you don't need accuracy like a cast on crit build. If you hit 50-60% of the time it's fine since you're attacking so fast. If trash mobs don't get combusted that's fine you don't need the debuff on them to kill them anyways.
Anyone here who can sell ma a awesome wand ? =D
"
TerroR75 написал:

Maybe it's your fault in understanding boss mechanism?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация