[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Hey Zzang swapped to the LL version of your build a week ago and its felt really good and wanted to say thanks. That being said I did have one question as I opted for a SS CDR helm instead of mana res and have been somewhat puzzled on how to optimize around a CDR helm instead of mana res any tips would be greatly appreciated!!!

P.S. I know the wands shit ):
"
Repentant_Xar написал:

Hey Zzang swapped to the LL version of your build a week ago and its felt really good and wanted to say thanks. That being said I did have one question as I opted for a SS CDR helm instead of mana res and have been somewhat puzzled on how to optimize around a CDR helm instead of mana res any tips would be greatly appreciated!!!

P.S. I know the wands shit ):

You already have the mana reserve rings that makes a good start. I think you only need to replace Concentrated effect with Hypothermia and it could work i think.
Hi.
Can someone provide in depth process of crafting wand.
Step by step for noobs like me :)
Including what base type/ item level etc.
Don't put something like "then fracture wand etc" as I don't know what you mean by that.

Thank you in advance
Последняя редакция: Iceman079. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 8:14:57
why use thaumophage and not use doryanis lessons?
"
DiabloImmoral написал:

- Someone mentioned a few pages back about using a 15% Anger mana reservation Crown of the Inward Eye and just putting Herald of Ash on blood magic. It works perfectly! I have 55 unreserved life and 90 unreserved mana. And they're only 1ex. You can use Zealotry mana reservation helm too.

thx! Bought it for 2ex and now i can switch my "HoA mana reserve ring" to useful ES, res-s, etc. ring (it seems another Circle of anguish with HoA buff effect and fire damage does not provides huge dps boost in PoB)

"
DiabloImmoral написал:

- Awakened Spell Cascade was a really nice upgrade. Haven't tested it a ton yet but you're almost always at full 60 balls floating around.

Really worth it?) I hope it is going to be my next upgrade

btw...Bought Burden Projection + Thaumophage last week and it seems very fun and useful)
How is blocked totaled up to 75%?

In POB there is this "Rumi's Concoction" flask providing 32% block chance and 20% spell block chance, and it has a green border. Is this flask still valid in 3.11?
Hello Zzang, i'm currently trying to transition to low life setup for VD SS and can't afford Crown with enchant for mana reserv, but i have a good ring for HoA so i don't want to drop HoA.

The question is how much i lose in dps if will use only VD setup without DD?

With only VD on 6link it fits perfectly for Mana and Life reservation.
It's also impossible to put DD in setup without enchantment even with perfect 24% redused mana reservation for HoA on 2 rings.
Скрытый текст
and Crown with enchant is 39ex now D:
"
resisnex написал:
"
DiabloImmoral написал:

- Someone mentioned a few pages back about using a 15% Anger mana reservation Crown of the Inward Eye and just putting Herald of Ash on blood magic. It works perfectly! I have 55 unreserved life and 90 unreserved mana. And they're only 1ex. You can use Zealotry mana reservation helm too.

thx! Bought it for 2ex and now i can switch my "HoA mana reserve ring" to useful ES, res-s, etc. ring (it seems another Circle of anguish with HoA buff effect and fire damage does not provides huge dps boost in PoB)

"
DiabloImmoral написал:

- Awakened Spell Cascade was a really nice upgrade. Haven't tested it a ton yet but you're almost always at full 60 balls floating around.

Really worth it?) I hope it is going to be my next upgrade

btw...Bought Burden Projection + Thaumophage last week and it seems very fun and useful)

According to POB good rings almost doubles dps, maybe you forgot to enable HoA.

this is my current setup right now, it's a ton of fun and doing a lot of damage but i feel like a total glass cannon. I don't have the full cluster jewel setup yet, is that when we get the tankiness? cause i get obliterated by poison and chaos, still die a ton on sirus as well. Any help would be appreciated :)
Guys a noob question, why so much upgrades in the tree for minions if I dont use minions? Is it the fire balls from VD considered minions or what?

How do I do more fireballs with vd and how to do damage with frenzy and VD fireballs together? If I take Arc from my 6link tabula i can do no damage at all... I'm level 42 now at act 6 and it is so difficult to kill bosses.

Also I had to put in the 6link tabula spellslinger with frenzy and lesser projectiles support and arc, if i do just like the build in Zizarans video i have no dps at all. If i take arc out i get no damage.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация