[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Hello, first and foremost, thank you for making this build. I love it. It's running wonderfully and it's easily my new favorite build!

What Pantheons do you recommend/prefer to run? Secondly, where/how are you getting immunity to freeze? I have the "Cannot be Stunned" but cannot figure out where to get the freeze.

Aside from that, builds running so great. Clear speed is wonderful. Need to spend some time self rolling those cluster jewels, I have some EH temp ones that'll hold me over for now. Thanks again for your time.
"
voidko написал:

this is my current setup right now, it's a ton of fun and doing a lot of damage but i feel like a total glass cannon. I don't have the full cluster jewel setup yet, is that when we get the tankiness? cause i get obliterated by poison and chaos, still die a ton on sirus as well. Any help would be appreciated :)

I'm pretty sure that this build is not that tanky, you just kill before get killed :) If you want a tanky build with good dps, guardian with voices and aura effect stacking is your the best bet I guess(still possible on high budget, even after purposeful harbinger was destroyed).
So like i said i sold my spellslinger head and finally upgraded my boots and gloves . I will craft my boots3 to t1 move and then craft cannot be frozen on it dont know if i wlll ootimize my gloves further though
"
reggie_gakil написал:
So like i said i sold my spellslinger head and finally upgraded my boots and gloves . I will craft my boots3 to t1 move and then craft cannot be frozen on it dont know if i wlll ootimize my gloves further though

How's your damage with HoA on BM and 2 damage rings instead manareserve/damage.

How much ES do you have at the moment? (I am asking, because I am at work on lateshift, no PoB here)
Is it not necessary to max out on resistances compeletely? I've checked many profiles here and sometimes the resistances are not maxed out to 76%.
i spend aprox 10 or more ex to get nice equip and cant kill first sirus =/, t16 with delirium is impossible to me...

i try to get better items but no more damage increased
just an fyi

with a mana res ring and blood magic (i had to hit lvl6) i was able to get my 6l with elefocus/conc effect and still use heral of ash (on the blood magic) with no helm enchant (stole the idea from another guy in the thread)
"
affenflail написал:
"
reggie_gakil написал:

How's your damage with HoA on BM and 2 damage rings instead manareserve/damage.

How much ES do you have at the moment? (I am asking, because I am at work on lateshift, no PoB here)

7600 es i have not skilled all nodes cause im going full dmg im killing a8 conquerors in 1-2 secs
Hey guys,

I crafted the gloves shown here. I need to fix the fire res and rid of the evasion modifier and increase the ES - but other than that, does it seem like a good pair to use?

Energy leech and minions deal 30 percent increase damage?

so dont know if people mirror jewels but if someone does i will put this up for mirror service. I will Divine to perfect values

Ok its divined perfectly now Mirror Service is Up then
Последняя редакция: reggie_gakil. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 19:39:43

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация