🏆 Kelza`s VD 🏆 POST MOVED --------> Info in the OP

Finally made it to craft a new helmet. (https://youtu.be/7fj6CE1UtNc)

The theory behind it was:

Скрытый текст

Why T1 Chaos? Why Crafted Chaos?

Considering HH in belt slot, Tailwind and CDR on Boot suffixes, Triple T1 Shaper mods in Shield Suffixes and anguish rings, the only slots left to hit Chaos Resistances are gloves, amulet and helmet.

Thats a lot of chaos resistances for only 3 item slots. But I like hard challenges.

Crafting the Helmet had three phases:

1) Get an i85 bonet helmet base, with SpellSlinger 30% CDR, then convert into Warlord (cuz nearby enemies fire res suffix) and Hunter (cuz Flat Spell DMG preffixes)

2) T1 Chaos resistance essence spam, until hit nearby enemies suffix, 1/200 chances.

After hitting it, you have 2 scenarios:

2a) Perfect Scenario: 1 Suffix, 1 Preffix open: Then suffix cannot change in preffix and scour them. Then move to phase 3

2b) 3 Suffixes after essence. Then you need to annul and hope for no delete the good mods.

2b2) 3 suffixes but also 3 prefixes: Then you need not only to delete then wrong suffix, but also at least 1 bad preffix to then block suffix and scour preffix

3) On the 3rd part, you have the helm with only 2 suffix (T1 chaos and Nearby Enemies). Since only 2 suffixes, the metacraft is even harder, since you cant block 1 bad preffix, cuz you need to block each time the open suffix, to avoid the ex slams roll a possible suffix and brick the item.

So every attemp: Block Suffix, Slam 1, Slam 2, Check, Suffix Cannot Change, Scour, Repeat.

Enjoy
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
Kelz, what do we have to set up in PoB to correctly display our values - DPS, % Block etc (except of probably Glorious Vanity known issue)?
You displayed it to me, but it was pretty fast and now I cannot reproduce it :-(
"
T40K_Unnamed написал:
Kelz, what do we have to set up in PoB to correctly display our values - DPS, % Block etc (except of probably Glorious Vanity known issue)?
You displayed it to me, but it was pretty fast and now I cannot reproduce it :-(

Adding this Question to FaQ

It will depend in many variables of your gear/configuration but you will mostly check:

* Power charges? Check your gear/setup and procced
* Frenzy charges? Check your gear/setup and procced
* Endurance charges? Check your gear/setup and procced
* Onslaught? If you have it from some source
* Fortify
* Tailwind? If you have it on boots
* Flask Active
* #Nearby Corpses 1+
* Consecrated Ground
* Have You Crit Recently? Yes
* Have you killed recently? Yes if you want clear DPS, No if you want some bosses dps
* Have you shocked an Enemy recently? Yes
* Have you blocked recently? Yes
* Consumed a corpse recently? Yes
* Exposure Type = Fire
* Is the enemy Ignited? Yes
* Is the enemy Shocked? Yes
* Is the enemy Chilled? Yes
* Is the enemy Unnerved? Yes (If you have Master of Fear on medium cluster)
* Is the enemy a Boss? You choose what you wanna see
* Enemy Fire resistance? You can adjust here if you have nearby enemy minus Fire Res on Helmet

With all of that, What I use for my setup is:

Последняя редакция: Kelzar. Время: 23 мая 2020 г., 15:23:54
"
Papaste написал:
The mana reservation will be much higher with both Detonate Dead and Volatile Dead in the 6L spellslinger. It also means sacrificing about 50% more damage from a support gem AND requires some additional reductions to mana reservation (on the rings for example, which means giving up extra fire damage).

For zzang build it increased DPS both single target and clear speed (see here).
So it seems the mana reservation on rings and support gem are not the best choices compared to Volatile Dead + Detonate Dead, I wonder if it's the same in this build.

Also I don't see any Detonate Dead in the skill setup of the PoB.
Последняя редакция: okami29. Время: 24 мая 2020 г., 8:47:10
"
okami29 написал:
"
Papaste написал:
The mana reservation will be much higher with both Detonate Dead and Volatile Dead in the 6L spellslinger. It also means sacrificing about 50% more damage from a support gem AND requires some additional reductions to mana reservation (on the rings for example, which means giving up extra fire damage).

For zzang build it increased DPS both single target and clear speed (see here).
So it seems the mana reservation on rings and support gem are not the best choices compared to Volatile Dead + Detonate Dead, I wonder if it's the same in this build.

Also I don't see any Detonate Dead in the skill setup of the PoB.

Isn´t Zzand build the one which advertises 75/75 block but usses Legacy Standar Rumi´s and others?

My first attempt to craft a shield. Never really crafted much before. I think pretty rubbish tbh. Any tips for crafting a good(ish) one when you don’t have tonnes of EX to spare on locking pre/suffixes?

Am I better off going back to the unique shield for now?

Edit: why is it showing my ring, it says “offhand”?
Последняя редакция: shadowfyre9. Время: 25 мая 2020 г., 3:00:56
"
shadowfyre9 написал:

My first attempt to craft a shield. Never really crafted much before. I think pretty rubbish tbh. Any tips for crafting a good(ish) one when you don’t have tonnes of EX to spare on locking pre/suffixes?

Am I better off going back to the unique shield for now?

Edit: why is it showing my ring, it says “offhand”?

I updated 1st post with a budget version on build. In there I run with a 10c shield, which is basically better than a Surrender which is way more pricy.

Search for the 2 mods recommended in Gear section for shield, and youd get better result!

Also cheaper than try to craft a god tier one.
My current gear. The build is really tanky and I have no problem surviving as nothing can kill me. But I find dps is quite lacking, not really satisfied with the dps. Can you guys help me to improve?

Edit: Linking item screwed up and only show my amulet haha
Последняя редакция: jackietran24. Время: 25 мая 2020 г., 5:54:07
"
Kelzar написал:

Isn´t Zzand build the one which advertises 75/75 block but usses Legacy Standar Rumi´s and others?

yes I am not trying to advertise his thread (his build can not be a starter), just to ask if you tried to replace a support link with detonate deaad and the rings with reduced mana reserved.
If you look in PoB and add both Volatile Dead+Detonae dead damage it seems to be better and should have better clear.
Последняя редакция: okami29. Время: 25 мая 2020 г., 6:38:29
Btw I tried crafting a good shield in the past evenings doing various concetps.

With 2000c on chaos spam and a little over 10ex in pristine fossils I haven't been able to craft a single "spell block + life recovery" shield - not one! :-D

And this would even only be the base for going from there to try get a +2 max resi or a charges suffix onto it (which is a whole different story).

With max resistances and charges not belonging to any specific mod group it's also not possible to focus on them via fossil crafting.

So in the end, it was a fun journey to setup 1200 chaos resontaors, I gave up now and cannot recommend doing it - there is too many shields for sale normale with not so bad stats for 2-5exa as buyout.

The last idea which I didn't go for is using an awakener orb. Just alt spam any warlord shield (or even just buy it) with Recover #% of Life when you Block. Than awaken that onto a ezomyte ilvl85+ shaper shield which already has the T1 spellblock (can also be alted, but the base is around 1exa).

But still, this only guarantees the spellblock + life recovery combination which again can be bought for 2-5 exa anyways and the rest of the stats is pure luck ... could be +5 max life :-D

So just my 2 cents on shield crafting.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация