🏆 Kelza`s VD 🏆 POST MOVED --------> Info in the OP

Thanks for sharing your journey WhiteAoT,

I allways recomend people to not craft "for themselves", thats the #1 rule of crafting.

If you craft for yourself, you aim to hit a 1/100 or 1/1000 or even 1/100000 chances. If you never stop crafting untill you hit that platonic item, you will lose money.

The crafter, instead, buys 1 (or tons) of bases, and every single time something ok, good or nice is crafted, it goes for sale.

Thats the way to make currency as crafter.

In the other hand, let me share the shield I bought for the VD Budget Version Video:

Spell Block, %Life per Block and T2 Resistance.
With open preffix to craft life.

10 chaos.

There is tons of options to build an OP character with this build, I share with you guys, the information and ways to achieve the stats through the Mods you should search on the pieces, and then you have the options to find those pieces in many different forms.

Have a great day sir.
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
Added a new minor QoL/Side change to the build today.

In the flask setup, I have been testing for a few days 2 different things:

0) My only life-lose source was RF, so that brought me to the point on which I decided to test out, in how many other situations would I actually need clicking life potions.

1st) I decided to run without RF and Life Flask, to see how many times did I actually would ever need to use it.

Result was that the very only situation on where I required to hit a life flask (which I replaced with a mana flask instead), was wave 20 simulacrum under bad mods and 100% delirium map nasty situations.

Everything else was smooth, conquerors, elders, guardians, sirus, maps,

2nd) Considering I was not in the need of the life flask as a "Life Recover" method in 99% of the situations, but also that I never ever noticed the antibleed attached to life flask as something I ever needed during all testing, I realized that RF was mainly the cause of life loss (which is why we use that super high HP per second flask), and even while in normal circumstances, flask is enough to counter it, sometimes you need to AFK or simply you get distracted, and going down to 1HP before RF goes off, made it a way to die sometimes, or a way to make it non-safe if leveling, but there comes the simple solution:

Now, I just run RF and my utility flask, and if at some point I see life loss cuz no mobs in the map, I turn Off RF through hitting life potion.
Once more mobs in sight, click RF on again, and so on.

I have added this new potion as an option into the Gear section and Flask Setup

------------------

I have also added a new section called "version history", on where I will add info of whenever I add new information to the main topic guide, so that you can stay updated also from there.
Последняя редакция: Kelzar. Время: 25 мая 2020 г., 18:32:09
Thanks Kelzar for the crafting tips. I actually sold 3 of the outcomes on the way (>10ex income) and have 2 more in the stash.

I just love the concept of having self-crafted my gear and also the league is pretty much over, so I didn't care at all about wasting money.

On the flask ... very good point. I actually run without active RF for quite some time already due to rare deaths, which actually hurt while leveling ;-) But I never considered changing the flask to be able to stop the effect when I need to.
Just swapped my kinetic bolt character to this, and god is it fun.

At first it felt really meh, then i got my flasks sorted out and my character turned into a fucking tank!

So much fun, thanks for this build!
"
Danger_Penguin написал:
Just swapped my kinetic bolt character to this, and god is it fun.

At first it felt really meh, then i got my flasks sorted out and my character turned into a fucking tank!

So much fun, thanks for this build!

Wellcome to the Balls Army :D
Последняя редакция: Kelzar. Время: 26 мая 2020 г., 8:44:06
Hey Kelzar!

Your profile shows that you are experimenting with detonate dead now.

How are you running it spellslinger-wise / mana reservation-wise?
"
Etralis написал:
Hey Kelzar!

Kelzar should probably also add what he is doing specifically, but in general to get the mana reservation going with this setup is

1. Charisma anointment on neck
2. Reduced mana of herald of ash on the ring(s)
This is the Glorious Vanity I came up with ..

"
Etralis написал:
Hey Kelzar!

I will be streaming soon, and I will also share the theory craft and thoughts about VD/DD, but also some other tests I've done 2 days ago

I've been out for familiar problems, so could not answer before.
"
Toyah написал:
This is the Glorious Vanity I came up with ..

Hi there sir,

If you feel interested, I would like to make a deep PoB testing on live stream later if you are up to borrow that jewel for 1-2 hours.

I'd like to input all possible variables of tree and final dps/tank outputs with several possible combinations.

Contact me in game if you wanna do this!
Последняя редакция: Kelzar. Время: 29 мая 2020 г., 12:00:02

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация