this new passive hub ...

"
Toyah написал:
this new passive hub ...

Seems we got a buff to DPS and Survivavility, haha, GG
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
"
VKpD написал:
Thinking about playing something like this next league. However I'm questioning one of your interactions on bosses. Desecrate has a hard limit of 10 corpses spawned at once. When you have awakened cascade on your VD it has the ability to eat up to 15 corpses. If you're fighting a solo boss and VD is not leaving a corpse doesn't this shut off Corpse Pact, which also turns off your Hypothermia?

* Each attack will spawn corpses > trigger corpse pact > pop up Chill/Shock
* Chill and Shock last 2 seconds default
* Your APS will be at somewhere like 1.5 initial, which will get multiplied many times through the corpse creation, hitting about 4APS on average.
* Hence, you will be refreshing the Corpse Spawn > Corpse Pact > Chill/Shock at about a 4/second ratio
* Hence Hypothermia will be also up (in the case you run the 4B 2G setup with hypothermia of course)
"
voonvoon написал:
Yeah, a budget version of this would indeed be fun, as I like the VD mechanic a lot. But there's a lot of very expensive stuff displayed here .. awakened gems and stuff you can't even find in the current delirium market (megalomaniac with the requested/displayed notables etc). Even the "cheap" build is several dozens if not hundred ex right now, so I'm not sure this is a league starter once you're suffering in delve or T14+ maps. But I'm not good at reducing this into budget, maybe Kelza can :P The idea of the build sounds fun, but I'd hate to be stranded forever in T14+ with low damage and a somewhat squishy build as someone who doesn't really craft much or do the trading grind game for money (which maybe means I can never get into this build, which is fine .. just wodnering if you can at lower money levels, i.e. 200ish to 300ish chaos max).

Hi there!

I encourage to read into the budget version section. I posted an example with a 5ex setup, and even on video removed 2ex of gear pieces.

I have tried HC SSF with this build, and got up to T8 maps, level 88. Really easy start and map transition.

Im currently playing on Delirium SSF, level 91 and doing 1st T16 maps. The clear speed is ok. Bosses take still long time, but, doing t16 with 5L and random gear found on the way seems really strong imho!
Hi there,

I have made a new update into the Leveling Section.

I hope it helps you out. I has a more deeper selection of what spells to use through all the proccess from start from scratch till you get into the maps, then till you get some crafts and finally Herald of Ash.

You can start reading leveling guide to get into the build basics, and then read deeply all gear/gem sections to get into the higher end options.

However, following the very basic guide of leveling, and its gem set up will get you to T16 maps.

I have done myself into HC SSF and SSF, getting fastly and easily to red maps. Currently 24 conquerors and Sirus A5 down in SSF with really crap gear, not great boss DPS, but is SSF and I dont even have a tabula or 6L yet!

From Zero to Hero!

apreciate the work and help , dumb question coming in hehe , leading up to the 5 ex budget version hows the survivability up to that point in maps ?
"
realVIP написал:
apreciate the work and help , dumb question coming in hehe , leading up to the 5 ex budget version hows the survivability up to that point in maps ?

Made up to wave 19, were double Kosis/Omniphobia beat me.

T16 maps with delirium 5-3-1 were easy.

So id say pretty cool
"
Kelzar написал:
Hi there,

I hope it helps you out. I has a more deeper selection of what spells to use through all the proccess from start from scratch till you get into the maps, then till you get some crafts and finally Herald of Ash.

You can start reading leveling guide to get into the build basics, and then read deeply all gear/gem sections to get into the higher end options.

However, following the very basic guide of leveling, and its gem set up will get you to T16 maps.

I have done myself into HC SSF and SSF, getting fastly and easily to red maps. Currently 24 conquerors and Sirus A5 down in SSF with really crap gear, not great boss DPS, but is SSF and I dont even have a tabula or 6L yet!

From Zero to Hero!

thanks i can't wait to play your build.. im so hyped thanks for all the work you invest
I was super conflicted whether to league-start with this because there wasn't a clear leveling guide but I just noticed you added one. Looks like I found the my league starter. You're pretty cool in my book.

Just saw that I need to kill Alira too, ripperoni lol.
GGG please allow Flicker Strike on Hollow Palm
Последняя редакция: Erseii. Время: 15 июня 2020 г., 19:51:52
"
Kelzar написал:
Hi there,

From Zero to Hero!

Thanks Kelza! Great build.
Are you planning to update after patch notes?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация