🏆 Kelza`s VD 🏆 POST MOVED --------> Info in the OP

Hi,
I think I found my next league starter :-D
Thanks a lot for the detailed build guide.

I played a similar VD for my endgame (I followed Kleaveland's version but I cannot remotely get the godly gear he uses).
https://pastebin.com/7rhYnbSy

I am far from your DPS, but it is working ok (well into red maps and starting to get closer to Sirius). I might not have the time to change everything to your build, but I will definitely use it as my league starter in 3.11.

How easy is the levelling with spellslinger without a poet's pen or a triggered wand ?
"
Kelzar написал:
Playing HC SSF for funs! Having a blast!

I will never play PoE HC due to too much unpredictable oneshots.
And I say that, the one who played D2 + D3 only in hardcore mode.
I'm going to try this in the next league, thanks!!
How doable is this build without all of the advanced items? Will I be able to use this next league (assuming no major changes in patch notes) as a starter build? For context, I rarely achieve more than 150C and 1-2 excalted in currency, so much of this is largely out of reach for me.
"
Kelzar написал:
"
MrWay написал:
Hello guys, do you think this build could be a good starter for 3.11¿?

Im playing it in Hardcore Solo Self Found atm.

Finished act 10 today, doing maps atm. Im live if you wanna take a look!

Dont tell me that u are thinking in add a section with tips / guides especific for ssf?

That come True will be a blast. Your build will be my next league starter (if patch notes dont awake the nerf gods) but Im also thinking for the first time play on SSF. So after your quote i believe this build can be very solid por ssf also.

So for me this happen will be the cherry on the top of the cake.

Once again thank for your support and keep the good work
Последняя редакция: Sikottic. Время: 8 июня 2020 г., 22:09:54
"
Sikottic написал:
"
Kelzar написал:
"
MrWay написал:
Hello guys, do you think this build could be a good starter for 3.11¿?

Im playing it in Hardcore Solo Self Found atm.

Finished act 10 today, doing maps atm. Im live if you wanna take a look!

Dont tell me that u are thinking in add a section with tips / guides especific for ssf?

That come True will be a blast. Your build will be my next league starter (if patch notes dont awake the nerf gods) but Im also thinking for the first time play on SSF. So after your quote i believe this build can be very solid por ssf also.

So for me this happen will be the cherry on the top of the cake.

Once again thank for your support and keep the good work

I will update the leveling guide section this week from my HC SSF experience this days.

I got up to level 88, 75 all Res, 90% Phys mitigation with flasks up, 5800hp, 3 labs done (did not made 4th since I did not obtain trigger spells craft), 8 conquerors down, Awakening 2, 65+ map completion and maps done up to T8. Died to abomination chaos explosion (hard to see ground effect)

Leveling process is pretty simple, but I will try to share some tips and routes to follow up
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
Последняя редакция: Kelzar. Время: 9 июня 2020 г., 7:37:23
"

I will update the leveling guide section this week from my HC SSF experience this days.

I got up to level 88, 75 all Res, 90% Phys mitigation with flasks up, 5800hp, 3 labs done (did not made 4th since I did not obtain trigger spells craft), 8 conquerors down, Awakening 2, 65+ map completion and maps done up to T8. Died to abomination chaos explosion (hard to see ground effect)

Leveling process is pretty simple, but I will try to share some tips and routes to follow up

Thank u it will add nice value to the guide. Especialy when u add the "ssf viable" tag on the topic
Последняя редакция: Sikottic. Время: 9 июня 2020 г., 17:10:17
Well thx for your build
i found my season starter, cant wait to start again VD
Thinking about playing something like this next league. However I'm questioning one of your interactions on bosses. Desecrate has a hard limit of 10 corpses spawned at once. When you have awakened cascade on your VD it has the ability to eat up to 15 corpses. If you're fighting a solo boss and VD is not leaving a corpse doesn't this shut off Corpse Pact, which also turns off your Hypothermia?
Yeah, a budget version of this would indeed be fun, as I like the VD mechanic a lot. But there's a lot of very expensive stuff displayed here .. awakened gems and stuff you can't even find in the current delirium market (megalomaniac with the requested/displayed notables etc). Even the "cheap" build is several dozens if not hundred ex right now, so I'm not sure this is a league starter once you're suffering in delve or T14+ maps. But I'm not good at reducing this into budget, maybe Kelza can :P The idea of the build sounds fun, but I'd hate to be stranded forever in T14+ with low damage and a somewhat squishy build as someone who doesn't really craft much or do the trading grind game for money (which maybe means I can never get into this build, which is fine .. just wodnering if you can at lower money levels, i.e. 200ish to 300ish chaos max).

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация