🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

crafted on my belt very nice ty
What's the best thing for ST damage for this build?
Why is flat fire damage on wand so good for our dps?
I really don't get how it affects volatile dead and/or corpse explosion.
Is frenzy/barrage doing so much damage?
"
Snoukz написал:
Why is flat fire damage on wand so good for our dps?
I really don't get how it affects volatile dead and/or corpse explosion.
Is frenzy/barrage doing so much damage?

It has to do with spellslinger. The gem reads "supported skills have added spell damage equal to ##% of damage of equipped wand". That's part of the flat damage for your skill. That then gets increased and more multipliers from your other skills/gear. You can look at POB on the calculations page, set it to "socket group: spellslinger", "active skill: Volitile dead" and you can see the calculations it goes through to give you the final damage.
Is Poets pen a viable replacement while waiting the Trigger socketed skill craft? Just found one, thats why :D
"
sielma написал:

Remove glanicng blows and buy rumi's

Hi. Thanks for your tips! Can I check on this specific one. Does glancing blow not work with rumi? Why do you say get rumi and drop glancing blow?
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle написал:
"
sielma написал:

Remove glanicng blows and buy rumi's

Hi. Thanks for your tips! Can I check on this specific one. Does glancing blow not work with rumi? Why do you say get rumi and drop glancing blow?

Because with rumi's up and bone offering you should almost be at max block/spell block. You should be at around 70+ block. Since glancing blows makes us take 50% dmg from hits we block, theres no point taking it if we can cap block without it.
Farmed a Torrent's Reclamation, can't decide to keep or sell.

Can anyone familiar with the item tell me if it would be good for this build? The Slipstream buff is now 100% uptime and no longer affects enemies, which means 20% faster action speed on all the time (Double tailwind basically)

How can I make the most of it? I believe it affects my CDR breakpoints as well?
Awesome guide. One problem though. The large cluster isn't happening, since GGG reduced the notable roll % to absurdly laughable odds. To craft that large jewel on page 1, you're looking at about 4 mirrors worth of fossil crafting. I just did 260 fossil crafts on a large jewel. Zero times did it roll 3 notables of any kind, and zero times did it roll Smoking Remains/Doryani's/1 socket(would be happy with 1 at this point).

3/2 large cluster jewels can't be "mandatory" in any build, because the good ones have effectively been removed from the game.
Forum probation for calling someone a 'troll', so I lifetime banned myself from spending money on PoE.
Последняя редакция: nGio. Время: 24 июня 2020 г., 23:27:44
Can we have a skillltree without Clusters Jewels for that reason ?
Последняя редакция: Arkhandar. Время: 25 июня 2020 г., 2:06:09

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация