🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

Nice build, but what's the difference between a VD/DD build and just a VD build, exepct get more DPS than any others options ?
Последняя редакция: Niico75. Время: 25 июня 2020 г., 2:09:44
Thoughts on The Torrent's Reclamation, the new upgraded Harbinger belt? It casts Slipstream on you nonstop, so you get basically permanent double-Tailwind (20% more APS) on top of 20% CDR.

However I don't know how we synergize with APS. is there anyone who is very competent with this build who could weigh in on whether double-Tailwind is good or not?
Guys, I am so lost.
I made a mistake (or not) going with Ziz's VD SPS guide. While his build is very good, it is not detailed enough for a scrub like me to understand the gear progression mechanics. And there is no forum discussion for it. I know that this thread is about a different build, but probably someone could help me?

I can actually do T16 maps quite easy, but it takes AGES killing conqueriors even at AW3. I feel like my DPS is lacking like 2 or 3 times from what it should be. I am about to fight Sirus, and I feel like I will need an hour killing him with my current dps.

Could you please tell me how can I drastically improve my single target DPS? Here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/vQaPdhGB

P.S. A side question. I noticed that many SpS builds use Frenzy+Barrage Support. However, based on hideout testing, it seems that I attack much faster with Barrage + Faster attacks. Why is nobody using this combo?

P.P.S. This is a Path of Poverty league, so I have only 3 exalts for upgrades
Последняя редакция: MrNonamer. Время: 25 июня 2020 г., 5:22:43
Guys, which item need to upgrade first? Wand with trigger or inpulsa?
If a wand, he should have +1 fire gem (Flat+spell fire damage) or not?
"
MrNonamer написал:
Guys, I am so lost.
I made a mistake (or not) going with Ziz's VD SPS guide. While his build is very good, it is not detailed enough for a scrub like me to understand the gear progression mechanics. And there is no forum discussion for it. I know that this thread is about a different build, but probably someone could help me?

I can actually do T16 maps quite easy, but it takes AGES killing conqueriors even at AW3. I feel like my DPS is lacking like 2 or 3 times from what it should be. I am about to fight Sirus, and I feel like I will need an hour killing him with my current dps.

Could you please tell me how can I drastically improve my single target DPS? Here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/vQaPdhGB

P.S. A side question. I noticed that many SpS builds use Frenzy+Barrage Support. However, based on hideout testing, it seems that I attack much faster with Barrage + Faster attacks. Why is nobody using this combo?

P.P.S. This is a Path of Poverty league, so I have only 3 exalts for upgrades

The reason to use frenzy is because you generate frenzy charges with this when u hit mobs. each frenzy charge gives 5% MORE attack speed + 5% MORE attack damage, which gets added to your spellslinger damage through how the gem interacts, u cant test this in HO but only on mobs.
"
Scudds написал:
"
Snoukz написал:
Why is flat fire damage on wand so good for our dps?
I really don't get how it affects volatile dead and/or corpse explosion.
Is frenzy/barrage doing so much damage?

It has to do with spellslinger. The gem reads "supported skills have added spell damage equal to ##% of damage of equipped wand". That's part of the flat damage for your skill. That then gets increased and more multipliers from your other skills/gear. You can look at POB on the calculations page, set it to "socket group: spellslinger", "active skill: Volitile dead" and you can see the calculations it goes through to give you the final damage.

Hmm, I'm still trying to understand how the damage works on Spellslinger too. So does that mean phys % / flat phys mods are also good on the wands?
Hi,

I've just started this build and have a couple of questions.

I think im correct in saying that when i use the default attack button it activates my two items with the spell slinger gems in

1. Is it worth having the wave of conviction on my skill setup ?

2. Do i activate the Barrage & Frenzy before i use the default attack ?

Hope you can help me :)

Guys, I need some help.

My Survivability is abysmal and my dps is only mediocre.

Could you point me in a direction?

Stuff like CDR is extremely expensive right now. I just dont know what i should upgrade next
How do you properly use Sinvicta's for Rampage in your offhand? I can't find the section anymore and it feels quite clunky :/!
"
Urganot написал:
Guys, I need some help.

My Survivability is abysmal and my dps is only mediocre.

Could you point me in a direction?

Stuff like CDR is extremely expensive right now. I just dont know what i should upgrade next

From what I can see, you have very little block. I have shit gear compared to yours, and I have more block then you have. This might be one of the issues

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация