🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

I'm somewhat at the require gears less helmet and maybe a +1 fire gem wand.
Any suggestions on what can i improve on here for single target damage? it still feels abit low on Shaper/Elder/Guardians/Sirus
"
DiplomatSpock написал:
Any advice which item I should upgrade next?
Or should I save for 5link Inpulsa and/or Ring+Calamitous Visions?

My actual gear:

Thanks for advice with Call to Arms

I think you still have a lot of upgrade options yet before Inpulsa, and first candidates are your belt + boots. You will have not Tier 2 but Tier 1 CDR affix - 20% on belt and 15% on boots (you can just get Tier 1 roll and then finish it with divine orbs). It is needed for Spellslinger to hit the next CDR treshold (52%, assuming you have level 20 gem, gem hat its own CDR value), it will help a lot with bosses. Next goal is 69%, but it is only achievable with belt + helm with 30% lab enchant or belt+ boots + 20% lab enchant.

"
pandadarren написал:
I'm somewhat at the require gears less helmet and maybe a +1 fire gem wand.
Any suggestions on what can i improve on here for single target damage? it still feels abit low on Shaper/Elder/Guardians/Sirus

You need to hit 69% SS CDR treshold. It will be enough to get a bone helmet with 20% CDR Spellslinger enchant (no need to go for 30%)
Hi,

Can anyone tell me why the CDR is so important and how much should you get ?

I have reached level 81 with this build so far and have no CDR and so far i have had no trouble with anything. I'm clearing maps very easily and quickly.

"
Sentry001 написал:
Hi,

Can anyone tell me why the CDR is so important and how much should you get ?

I have reached level 81 with this build so far and have no CDR and so far i have had no trouble with anything. I'm clearing maps very easily and quickly.

This build is built around a Spellslinger skill which has a cooldown. You will easily clear maps without CDR, but you will get problems with Big Boys.

More details and tresholds:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fh8bnh/spellslinger_cooldown_thresholds_and_all_other/
"
T40K_Unnamed написал:

You need to hit 69% SS CDR treshold. It will be enough to get a bone helmet with 20% CDR Spellslinger enchant (no need to go for 30%)

i see, but i mean i tried putting on a helmet with 20% in POB but i'm not even looking at 100k dps on VD. whereas the guide and stuff have like 120k - 500k. am i doing it wrong somewhere? i mean i changed a few nodes, but that much dps difference?.. im confused

my pob : https://pastebin.com/JKHNxBsg
Последняя редакция: pandadarren. Время: 3 июля 2020 г., 8:20:33
"
pandadarren написал:

i see, but i mean i tried putting on a helmet with 20% in POB but i'm not even looking at 100k dps on VD. whereas the guide and stuff have like 120k - 500k. am i doing it wrong somewhere? i mean i changed a few nodes, but that much dps difference?.. im confused

AFAIK you have to configure your PoB somehow to display correct DPS. Kelza (The build autor) showed me that once in the past, unfortunately, I forgot what and where needs to be modified :-(
"
pandadarren написал:
"
T40K_Unnamed написал:

You need to hit a 69% SS CDR threshold. It will be enough to get a bone helmet with 20% CDR Spellslinger enchant (no need to go for 30%)

I see, but I mean I tried putting on a helmet with 20% in POB but I'm not even looking at 100k DPS on VD. whereas the guide and stuff have like 120k - 500k. am I doing it wrong somewhere? I mean I changed a few nodes, but that much DPS difference?.. I'm confused

my pob : https://pastebin.com/JKHNxBsg

Firstly you spawn 8 VD balls per desecrate and with 52% cdr that means u can get off 3 attacks per second with an aps of 3.03

so technically once you hit your attack speed cap through corpse pact your DPS is

average hit*8*3

You gotta also toggle in configurations:

1. 3 power charges
2. 3 frenzy charges
3. 3 endurance charges
4. onslaught (if you have the craft on boots)
5. fortify
6. tailwind (if you have the mod on boots)
7. flasks active
8. shocked enemy recently
9. blocked recently
10. nearby corpse 1 (3 if undertaker)
11. wave of conviction exposure as fire
12. ignited enemy
13. chilled enemy
14. shocked enemy
15. unnerved enemy (wish for death cluster)
16. -9 nearby fire res to enemies if u have mod on the helm
make sure you toggled ur skills and flasks.

if you have culling strike on your cluster it also basically means a 10% dmg upgrade on top of pob(or I think so)

toggling vaal rf + rf is basically a 2x dps
So i am looking good ,wery good survival volatile dead spellslinger build/guide. I keep noticing that this guide here isn't up to tdate? Can some1 maiby suggest to me up to date guide/build?
"
T40K_Unnamed написал:
"
DiplomatSpock написал:
Any advice which item I should upgrade next?
Or should I save for 5link Inpulsa and/or Ring+Calamitous Visions?

My actual gear:

Thanks for advice with Call to Arms

I think you still have a lot of upgrade options yet before Inpulsa, and first candidates are your belt + boots. You will have not Tier 2 but Tier 1 CDR affix - 20% on belt and 15% on boots (you can just get Tier 1 roll and then finish it with divine orbs). It is needed for Spellslinger to hit the next CDR treshold (52%, assuming you have level 20 gem, gem hat its own CDR value), it will help a lot with bosses. Next goal is 69%, but it is only achievable with belt + helm with 30% lab enchant or belt+ boots + 20% lab enchant.

Thank you very much.
Boots and belt will I upgrade then, but helmet is heavy expensive, any tricks to get that?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация