Серверы Xbox будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .

🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

Anyone got a tree without Cluster Jewels? Not too sure what to level
"
GrindcoreFTW написал:

I would at least recommend getting a large cluster with 8-9 passives and doryani's, they can be had for under 60c and the life leech will save you many times. Plus with the patch coming soon you don't have to worry about jewel sockets because once the patch drops you will be able to convert your existing Doryanis with 0 jewel sockets to a jewel with doryanis and 2 jewel sockets
"
KHthe8th написал:
"
GrindcoreFTW написал:

I would at least recommend getting a large cluster with 8-9 passives and doryani's, they can be had for under 60c and the life leech will save you many times. Plus with the patch coming soon you don't have to worry about jewel sockets because once the patch drops you will be able to convert your existing Doryanis with 0 jewel sockets to a jewel with doryanis and 2 jewel sockets

Oh sweet, will do
"
Nepumok написал:
"
Shield charge + flame dash are both for ...

Thanks!
I haven't played in a really long time and feeling a bit lost. I'm 82 and doing low maps and wishing for trigger socketed spells craft, haven't got a single unveil tick of it yet.

Any other tips for things I can be doing around this point? I'm on SSF also. One idea I saw was to juice low maps and do Alva missions and hope for one of the uniques to drop.

Saving seeds for the patch. Found some cluster jewels already including a 9 passive fire large, but sadly none 68+ item level yet.

Need to craft this more after the patch, but I also got this one from temple:

Still using this ilvl 9 gem:

Any advice which item I should upgrade next?
Or should I save for 5link Inpulsa and/or Ring+Calamitous Visions?

My actual gear:

Thanks for advice with Call to Arms
Последняя редакция: DiplomatSpock. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 16:29:30
So i am looking good ,wery good survival volatile dead spellslinger build/guide. I keep noticing that this guide here isn't up to tdate? Can some1 maiby suggest to me up to date guide/build?
"
DiplomatSpock написал:
Any advice which item I should upgrade next?
Or should I save for 5link Inpulsa and/or Ring+Calamitous Visions?

My actual gear:

Thanks for advice with Call to Arms

i would say inpulsa for more dmg and big explosions.
I'm no professional or anything, but I've held off on the cluster jewels until after the patch as the good ones are insanely expensive right now. You definitely need the fire leech, it feels awful without it. So instead I've got it on a necklace and it works just fine:

Последняя редакция: IWannaPeonU. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 19:19:48
Looking for a little help. finally got my inpulsa 6 linked and now when i use hypothermia support i only have 11 mana left. it seems i would need charisma to solve this issue. unless i am missing something else. here is my POB any suggestions to my current setup are appreciated. https://pastebin.com/z69aya3b

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация