🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

Everything from the gear list is too expensive for someone who just started league... just got to maps with only 5c dropped, what chest should I use until impulsa?

Is there some starter gear section that im missing?
Последняя редакция: Jenova798. Время: 17 июля 2020 г., 15:52:38
"
Jenova798 написал:
Everything from the gear list is too expensive for someone who just started league... just got to maps with only 5c dropped, what chest should I use until impulsa?

Is there some starter gear section that im missing?

farm stuff with yellow gear. You think the items listed weren't expensive in the start? be happy the prices dropped.

work on iteration #1 - then 2, etc.

[edit]
so, whats with the talk about a warlord amulet?
or is the original guide gear outdated?
Последняя редакция: GaoGaoRiri. Время: 17 июля 2020 г., 17:59:05
Is it worth running Herald of Ash before you get the cluster jewel for it?

As in, only with 2 circles?
I run it with just the two rings and it seems to be working well.
Regarding the amulet crafting guide by Vodkasheep:

Do not make a mistake which I did.

"
Now first because there are more than three possible fire mods you want to look for the rarest mod that you want on your item and alt+regal for that mod, so in this case? You alt& regal for fire penetration or fire gem level

At this point, we MUST look for T1 fire penetration and NOT for +1 to fire gems.
Why?
Because, if we start with +1 to fire skills prefix, at the last step, where we try to catch the fire penetration mod, there is a possibility to hit a T2 mod of it (4-7) and this is bad, because we cannot simply remove it in the garden (it is only fire, so we have 50% chance to brick the amulet)
"
Vodkasheep написал:
I made a guide on how to make a gg wand a week or two ago cheap in my post history far cheaper than what it would take just to craft multimod.

Thanks for the wand guide! Managed to get a nice result. Is Tier 1 Fire Spells Damage equal to +1 Fire Gems in my case? Using VD/DD.

anyone mind looking at my pob and see why im not doing as much dmg?
https://pastebin.com/D95k9dsp
i do think it is my amulet thats affecting some stuff but not really sure, obviously the more expensive upgrade would be the calamitious vision and double buff circle of anguish, but what else can i upgrade? appreciate the help !
"
Kwlau2432 написал:
anyone mind looking at my pob and see why im not doing as much dmg?
https://pastebin.com/D95k9dsp
i do think it is my amulet thats affecting some stuff but not really sure, obviously the more expensive upgrade would be the calamitious vision and double buff circle of anguish, but what else can i upgrade? appreciate the help !

Had a quick look
You don't have enough cdr on belt and boot to reach 52 break point
No Helm enchant
No dmg mod on belt
No dmg mod on shield
No dmg mod on Amulet
You don't have enough crit chance with controlled destruction.
Might be better change it back to Hypothermia
You don't have awakened spell cascade
Whats actually better.
Using Flammability in the trigger wand. Or using Curse on hit flammability 8 ring.

The bonus it seems is that all balls curse on impact with the ring. And with many mobs they go everywhere.

The trigger wand cannot curse every area, and has a cooldown.
The bonus would be higher flammability on harder to kill enemies.
"
Nivity написал:
Whats actually better.
Using Flammability in the trigger wand. Or using Curse on hit flammability 8 ring.

The bonus it seems is that all balls curse on impact with the ring. And with many mobs they go everywhere.

The trigger wand cannot curse every area, and has a cooldown.
The bonus would be higher flammability on harder to kill enemies.

We instant kill trash mobs
gem in wand gets +l from + fire skill gems. Lvl21 Flammability +2 is -47fire res
vs -32 on Lvl 8 ring

so 15 fire res difference

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация