🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

"
destiNATION1337 написал:
Thx for the detailed guide!

Somehow it seems that i am missing something.
I think i have pretty good gear, but for some reason i deal really low dmg (according to pob) and my boss dmg is incredible low!

My PoB (https://pastebin.com/W0n5vXuZ)
Average hit for example shows ~20k dmg and on every pastebin i import from this guide (even budget) it is way!! higher.
Even if i remove every cluster jewel from the guides pastebin, the damage is way higher (so its not related to "lone messanger"

Could someone have a look at my Char (DestiXxX_Witch)and/or my items?

I recently changed elemental focus to inspiration, but dmg is simply the same.

Скрытый текст

You're missing out on the helmet enchant and CDR on gear!

Been reading a lot of harvest crafting posts, but could still use some advice about crafting on this.

(Not playing trade league)

should I save money for Prefixes can not be changed + multicraft
or should I try to change fire resistance into a better mod? (maybe spelldamage)
"
DiplomatSpock написал:

should I save money for Prefixes can not be changed + multicraft
or should I try to change fire resistance into a better mod? (maybe spelldamage)

I made a guide on how to make a gg wand a week or two ago cheap in my post history far cheaper than what it would take just to craft multimod. Garden crafting at this point is strong enough that it is more expensive to try and fix found or chaos spammed items than it is to just start with essense and use the garden from there. This frankly in my opinion really isn't worth multimoding simply because +1 to fire gems is one of the worst mod to fracture since it is incredibly easy to get on your wand. Imagine for a moment if you fractured flat fire attack damage, dropped an T0 essence of woe on it and then added chaos to force %fire damage as extra chaos instead or removed and added fire until you got +1 gems again? then multimod add double damage and spell trigger and use remove noncaster add caster to remove multimod since the only two noncaster mods on this item would be double damage and multimod itself?
Последняя редакция: Vodkasheep. Время: 14 июля 2020 г., 23:19:13
"
Vodkasheep написал:

Imagine for a moment if you fractured flat fire attack damage, dropped an T0 essence of woe on it and then added chaos to force %fire damage as extra chaos instead or removed and added fire until you got +1 gems again? then multimod add double damage and spell trigger and use remove noncaster add caster to remove multimod since the only two noncaster mods on this item would be double damage and multimod itself?

Yeah, you forgot to mention that depending on what you get out of that essence roll, you also need to fill in/remove and add certain suffixes that are non-fire and that you can annul.
Then you need to remove and add fire ad infinitum, since you've got 9 fire to spells rolls each at 800 weight, plus 3 fire as chaos rolls at 400, 200 and 100 weight. So 12 possible rolls, ALL of them at a higher weight than +1 to fire spell skill gems (50).
So no, it is not as easy to slam it as you think it is.

That last part is kinda hard to fathom, why would you risk removing double damage and being forced to lock prefixes + scour and multimod again, when your only possible gains are crit to spells - weak for this build as it is running Elemental Overload and cast speed, which is just... useless.
"
arandan написал:
"
Vodkasheep написал:

Imagine for a moment if you fractured flat fire attack damage, dropped an T0 essence of woe on it and then added chaos to force %fire damage as extra chaos instead or removed and added fire until you got +1 gems again? then multimod add double damage and spell trigger and use remove noncaster add caster to remove multimod since the only two noncaster mods on this item would be double damage and multimod itself?

Yeah, you forgot to mention that depending on what you get out of that essence roll, you also need to fill in/remove and add certain suffixes that are non-fire and that you can annul.
Then you need to remove and add fire ad infinitum, since you've got 9 fire to spells rolls each at 800 weight, plus 3 fire as chaos rolls at 400, 200 and 100 weight. So 12 possible rolls, ALL of them at a higher weight than +1 to fire spell skill gems (50).
So no, it is not as easy to slam it as you think it is.

That last part is kinda hard to fathom, why would you risk removing double damage and being forced to lock prefixes + scour and multimod again, when your only possible gains are crit to spells - weak for this build as it is running Elemental Overload and cast speed, which is just... useless.

Fantastic; your wrong by the way on the weight of fire gems its 250. So your complaints amount to 'its too hard to clean your wand to set it up for crafting', 'you have a 50% chance to miss and have to clear a single mod and try again to actually remove all dead mods from your item' and finally 'getting +1 gems is too HARD even though I can't be assed to look up the actual weight'

Frankly? Complaining about how hard it is to clear your item is hilarious, if its that bad buy another deafening essence for 10c. Christ.

If you don't think removing multimod is worth the effort? Don't. Personally I like being able to call my wand 100% complete, and LIKE the idea of being able to proc tailwind and elusive more consistently.

Seriously though the last one? complaining about how 'HARD' it is to hit +1 to fire gets??? REALLY? If you don't think its worth the effort stop when you get %fire damage as chaos or aim for it directly for nearly the same increase in damage, the fact is being able to isolate the third prefix as the ONLY fire mod on the item is the point; hell you can go with essence of fear instead of woe if you want to be able to beef up your explosion damage instead; you won't be able to remove multimod though. Again being able to roll it to infinity without risking any other mods and keeping the wand 100% usable after each roll IS THE POINT of the craft so you can get whichever mod you want. You complaining about craft being to hard and trying to scare people off before they find out how easy it is is bullshit.
Последняя редакция: Vodkasheep. Время: 15 июля 2020 г., 4:18:36
Alright child. First - take a deep breath, I'm not attacking the essence of your being, simply constructively pointing out that what you're claiming is easy and/or cheap, is in fact NOT.

Sure, you can gamble a 50/50 chance to remove multiple mods and then an even smaller chance it hits crit to spells, which you can then in theory reroll to a higher tier with enough remove/add crit (not exactly common, but you wouldn't know). BUT it costs you up to 4ex per attempt (2 to lock prefixes and scour in case of hitting cast speed + 2 to multimod again), so don't call it budget, ok?

As far as how easy it is to hit +1 to fire gems, yeah I got the weights incorrectly, I was looking at +1 to all spell gems, however it still isn't something that you'll hit easily.
How do I know that? From experience. You are not the first person who thought about slamming essence of woe on a fractured flat fire wand and then attempt to slam it with fire spell gems.

I'm at 30 add/remove fire, or remove and augment fire so far and still nada, so yeah - IT IS NOT as easy as you THINK (because you haven't tried any of it yourself) it is.

"
Vodkasheep написал:

Seriously though the last one? complaining about how 'HARD' it is to hit +1 to fire gets??? REALLY? If you don't think its worth the effort stop when you get %fire damage as chaos or aim for it directly for nearly the same increase in damage

Yeah, there's one problem with that mod, which makes it inferior - you are unable to run avatar of fire, which not only is worth the 1 talent point in terms of damage it provides, but also enables you to run phys reflect with no worry. Something to think about, mr. I-Know-It-All.
Последняя редакция: arandan. Время: 15 июля 2020 г., 4:53:51
"
arandan написал:
Alright child. First - take a deep breath, I'm not attacking the essence of your being, simply constructively pointing out that what you're claiming is easy and/or cheap, is in fact NOT.

Sure, you can gamble a 50/50 chance to remove multiple mods and then an even smaller chance it hits crit to spells, which you can then in theory reroll to a higher tier with enough remove/add crit (not exactly common, but you wouldn't know). BUT it costs you up to 4ex per attempt (2 to lock prefixes and scour in case of hitting cast speed + 2 to multimod again), so don't call it budget, ok?

As far as how easy it is to hit +1 to fire gems, yeah I got the weights incorrectly, I was looking at +1 to all spell gems, however it still isn't something that you'll hit easily.
How do I know that? From experience. You are not the first person who thought about slamming essence of woe on a fractured flat fire wand and then attempt to slam it with fire spell gems.

I'm at 30 add/remove fire, or remove and augment fire so far and still nada, so yeah - IT IS NOT as easy as you THINK (because you haven't tried any of it yourself) it is.

Woo child, shots fired! I've done 10 attempts at synthesis and still haven't managed to hit my Deafening essence. Do you see me whining about how hard it is? That maybe on average it shouldn't take five attempts to hit it and the craft in defiance of the probabilities is actually super expensive? No. How many times did you roll over %fire as extra chaos damage? I'm willing to bet once or twice and if you used your brain you could craft cannot roll caster mods then add fire to force %fire damage as chaos to appear. It is cheap, it is easy, its just not what you want and your salty about RNG. Before you try and lecture someone about acting their age dry your tears and put on your big boy pants because you failed, not your luck.
I've edited my post, because I knew you'd hold onto that fire as chaos mod as a lifeline.
All I can say is that hopefully you've learned something today, I see no further point in debating anything with you, as you take constructive criticism as hostility.
thinking of transitioning into the 5th iteration, necklace is a rough craft with all the mana reserve and spellblock.
still need to fix several items, wondering if I should get a warlord helmet as well.
Последняя редакция: GaoGaoRiri. Время: 15 июля 2020 г., 8:04:46

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация