🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

Seems so funny the build for the start of the league, hope the gpu stand the gfx party >.< Thx for the build!
How are you chilling enemies for the hypothermia damage bonus when ele focus is linked?
IGN: RennacVD
"
bliss1234 написал:
How are you chilling enemies for the hypothermia damage bonus when ele focus is linked?

check Corpse Pact from labiryint on your tree ;)

/Enemies near corpses you Spawned Recently are Chilled and Shocked/
Последняя редакция: reed111. Время: 18 июня 2020 г., 19:25:06
"
reed111 написал:
"
bliss1234 написал:

check Corpse Pact from labiryint on your tree ;)

/Enemies near corpses you Spawned Recently are Chilled and Shocked/

Sorry thanks totally missed that.
IGN: RennacVD
I feel so dumb. I was testing how good my graphics card can handle this build in standard. Didn't create orbs and didn't do damage. Turned out i forgot to enable spellslinger because i never played it.
Hi Kelzar,

Wow, your content so good, thank you for your hard work.

I think the big change in 3.11 is VMS that a huge nerf.
Also Soul of shakari, too.

I have a question about new node, Undertaker, how much damage boost with +2 max corpses?
For +30% corpses life, I think it boost around 9% more damage from VD gem.
with cost around 8 passive. or it suits only for low life version?

I got an idea for permanent rf with new Enduring Cry
If we run passive to deep breaths, we will get 54% CD + 35% from gear = 89% CD
that make the warcry cast in ward same as offering
with cost around 3 - 5 extra passive (if we run berzerk side) and 1 ward socket.
so we get 40% more damage and endurance charge and we might not have to get life on block as life regen should cover that.

How do u think this idea?

btw, I like ur timmeless jewel explain and leveling guide. Its so clear for newcomer
Are the PoB's not working? I am getting an error
"
seciak написал:
I might not understand the mechanic correctly either, but you consume max 9 corpses with VD so no need to raise the cap without using DD. And if Offering eats all nearby corpses raising the cap doesn't matter if all are gone from offering right?

But there might be some weird interactions, we will see. Like I didn't know until I tested that VD starts consuming corpses right on the first spell cascade "cast" so you actually spawn all 15 corpses from 3 cascades and not 10 which is the cap. I thought it would first spawn 10 corpses and then spawn balls from VD.

That does make sense actually, great point! So what really happens is that 5 corpses are spawned per "cast" of cascade, VD consumes 3, and Offering takes the remaining 2? So adding corpses to the spawn would only make Offering consume the additional ones from Undertaker at no real gain, since all it does is increase duration (which is constantly refreshed anyway)? It's all very confusing!

Based on everything I can find, multiple SS fire simultaneously, not in a specific order based on gear slot.
Последняя редакция: Cripple13. Время: 18 июня 2020 г., 23:33:49
Hello,
I've some trouble to import this to Pastebin "https://pastebin.com/uURFVcTu".

https://imgur.com/c9wquT5

you all probably need to download and use the community branch of PoB:

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация