dreadking_ написал:
"
pra-lima87 написал:
"
dreadking_ написал:

A few tips:
-6link inpulsa
-

Thats all you have learned from the whole post? not sure if its the right game for you ;-)

Sorry dude! I made a very detailed post following all the tips!
But somehow it got scraped :(

I was reading Vodkasheep posts about crafting. And yes they are very detailed! But I still find it a bit overwhelming for me.
Is on my todo list after getting some other things out the way.

So far my plan is to ditch Herald of Ash for now.
I think I started too early on the Herald path.

Now I'm trying to get my inpulsa to at least 5linked sockets to add some support gems to VD.
A 6link is at least 14ex so is too expensive.

Next is o get CDR on belt and maybe the helmet.

I'm on PS4 so a lot of stuff is crazy expensive since the player base is much smaller. And most people are not getting to endgame.

Should I link DD with VD or Desacreate?
Not sure what is the better option.
NVM, missed the fact you are on PS4
Последняя редакция: T40K_Unnamed. Время: 22 июля 2020 г., 3:05:51
"
pra-lima87 написал:

Sorry dude! I made a very detailed post following all the tips!
But somehow it got scraped :(

also sorry for the misinterpretation!

also missed, that ps4 has it's own store, i was assuming we cross-play :-) its a pity, i just checked on inpulsa and a good one is available for 2.9ex, which is a steal compared to one week ago :)

most important this league is crafting, especially if you are on a tight budget! collect all seeds, get a simple garden layout, get a few horticrafting stations and try to collect as many remove/augment/[remove/add] mods as possible - this is what lets you create your items. nearly everything is self-craftable on this build, so have a look in this, it will seriously boost your play :)

linking vd/dd: thats a point im still not sure about. i have not linked it, most have, but in my case the mana reservation is much higher, so it wont fit good. i sacrifice a bit DD damage, but boost VD, which is imo ok, cuz VD is the main dmg source... maybe others can give you better info on this topic.

hf and good luck!
Hey there,

Very nice build i just love it, but I have some kind of a weird problem. Since I got my 6link inpulsa, my VD spellslinger reserves more mana, so when i activate it, I only have like 12mana, which is not enough to cast flame dash, enduring cry, shield charge and not even frenzy.

I could temporary fix that with crafting "non-channeling skills have -7 to total mana cost" on both rings, but... well when i'll got my 2anguish setup + HoAsh i don't think I'll be able to do anything anymore. Do I miss something? Like more mana?
I'm on 12/1.214 right now.

Thanks!
Hey, can someone check my gear and give me some advice what i should upgrade next?
My DPS feels a bit "low" for the currency i invested already...=/

My next upgrade goal was a bone helmet with -fire res but its around 30ex atm so it will take alot of time :D

Any other advice what i should upgrade/change with lower investment to get more dps?

THX
"
ColonelAngra написал:
Hey there,

Very nice build i just love it, but I have some kind of a weird problem. Since I got my 6link inpulsa, my VD spellslinger reserves more mana, so when i activate it, I only have like 12mana, which is not enough to cast flame dash, enduring cry, shield charge and not even frenzy.

I could temporary fix that with crafting "non-channeling skills have -7 to total mana cost" on both rings, but... well when i'll got my 2anguish setup + HoAsh i don't think I'll be able to do anything anymore. Do I miss something? Like more mana?
I'm on 12/1.214 right now.

Thanks!

Switch conc effect for inspiration, link inspiration + combustion support to your frenzy + barrage. Put flammability in weapon and get rid of tempest shield, or get a flammability on hit ring.
"
ColonelAngra написал:
Hey there,

Thanks!

Get a corrupted jewel with 1% reduced mana reserved. It will do the trick.

Последняя редакция: T40K_Unnamed. Время: 22 июля 2020 г., 9:07:44
Thanks arandan and T40K_Unnamed, I'll try both your solutions!
Hey guys,
glad to see that this thread is still alive and that so many players are here sharing really good advices.

I'm following this guide since start of the harvest league and switched to the VD/DD version with Herald of Ash (HoA) yesterday. I tried to consider all advices of the original build guide as well as the advices given in later posts.
However, I got two problem with the current setup:

1. Damage
I checked some of the PoBs that were posted here. These had between 250k and 500k dmage on average hit. I imported my bulid and made all configs but I can barely do 80k damage on averange hit. I didn't know if my pob settings are wrong or if I missed something important on this char.

The only possibilities I see to scale the damage further, are the following:
- 2nd curse (flammability), but awakend curse on hit is too expensive right now
- Awakend support gems and all gems lvl 21, which is expensive too
- Lone Messenger Jewel (expensive)
- Megalomaniac could be better (hard to get a good one)
- better suffixes on my wand (currently in progress)
- better large Cluster Jewel (currently in progress)

However, none of these changes will increase my damage by five or six times.
Perhaps one of you will notice a mistake I have made.

2. Mana Regen
The damage bothers me less than the missing mana regeneration.I have enough additional mana reservation (amulet 6%, helmet enchant 15%, conquerers efficiency, 24% on the one HoA-ring and 20% on the other ring).
There is enough mana available, but the regeneration is way too low. The original build guide says that with arcane surge you should have enough mana regeneration. According to PoB, I have 36.5 mana regeneration but my mana costs are 66. I read the previous post, but I don't really want to switch to inspiration, because I want to use flammability and awakend curse on hit in near future.

Defense is quite nice. I was able to get immune to elemental ailements. And I will get further defensive upgrades when I use Divine Flesh.

My profile is public. In the following you can find a PoB of my char.
In the Pob I have assumed a sirus fight (i.e. no Righteous fire, etc.).
https://pastebin.com/XcFJbkaf

Sorry for the wall of text.
Thank you for any advice in advance.
wey
"
weylin12 написал:
Hey guys,
glad to see that this thread is still alive and that so many players are here sharing really good advices.

I'm following this guide since start of the harvest league and switched to the VD/DD version with Herald of Ash (HoA) yesterday. I tried to consider all advices of the original build guide as well as the advices given in later posts.
However, I got two problem with the current setup:

1. Damage
I checked some of the PoBs that were posted here. These had between 250k and 500k dmage on average hit. I imported my bulid and made all configs but I can barely do 80k damage on averange hit. I didn't know if my pob settings are wrong or if I missed something important on this char.

The only possibilities I see to scale the damage further, are the following:
- 2nd curse (flammability), but awakend curse on hit is too expensive right now
- Awakend support gems and all gems lvl 21, which is expensive too
- Lone Messenger Jewel (expensive)
- Megalomaniac could be better (hard to get a good one)
- better suffixes on my wand (currently in progress)
- better large Cluster Jewel (currently in progress)

However, none of these changes will increase my damage by five or six times.
Perhaps one of you will notice a mistake I have made.

2. Mana Regen
The damage bothers me less than the missing mana regeneration.I have enough additional mana reservation (amulet 6%, helmet enchant 15%, conquerers efficiency, 24% on the one HoA-ring and 20% on the other ring).
There is enough mana available, but the regeneration is way too low. The original build guide says that with arcane surge you should have enough mana regeneration. According to PoB, I have 36.5 mana regeneration but my mana costs are 66. I read the previous post, but I don't really want to switch to inspiration, because I want to use flammability and awakend curse on hit in near future.

Defense is quite nice. I was able to get immune to elemental ailements. And I will get further defensive upgrades when I use Divine Flesh.

My profile is public. In the following you can find a PoB of my char.
In the Pob I have assumed a sirus fight (i.e. no Righteous fire, etc.).
https://pastebin.com/XcFJbkaf

Sorry for the wall of text.
Thank you for any advice in advance.
wey

For DPS upgrades, I followed this:

* Constant Upgrades of Wand untill Top Affixes
* Awakened Spell Cascade
* Helm Enchant
* Anguish Rings addition to the build
* Calamitous Vision addition to the build
* Large Cluster with Doryani and 1/2 DPS nodes
* Curse Medium Cluster with Unnerve and Culling Strike
* Level 20 Gems
* Level 20/20 Gems
* Level 21/20 Gems
* Optimal Megalomaniac
* Frenzy and Endurance charges generation methods
* Awakened Ele Focus
* Correct Potion Setup
* Sinvicta Off Hand
* Puhuarte Mod in Gloves
* Minion DMG preffix in Gloves
* Flat DMG Preffix in Gloves
* Flat DMG Preffix in Helm
* -9% Nearby Enemies Fire Resist Suffix in helm

That's also the order one should follow. Just check which of the higher ranked options is cheapest (apart from Awakened Spell Cascade + Ele Focus, those are REALLY good) and get those!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация