🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

Hey dumb question here, besides the frenzy charges is there any other reason why we use frenzy?
I've been using barrage instead, is frenzy that much better?

Thanks!
"
RancidFran написал:
Hey dumb question here, besides the frenzy charges is there any other reason why we use frenzy?

Thanks!

A lot better, you need to link Frenzy to Barrage support, not Barrage the attack skill!
"
T40K_Unnamed написал:
"
RIDEK1992 написал:
Any tips for wand crafting?

Here the almost perfect guide by VodkaSheep he mentioned it several times in this topic:

For a BIS wand you want an uninfluenced imbued wand for the fastest attack speed to make clear feel smoother.

Its a pretty simple craft buy 5 or so Deafening essence of anger and 5 of the T4 wild seeds to try and get the 'fracture a random mod on an item with atleast 5 mods' craft.

then one by one use the essence on imbued wands and attempt to fracture the T0 fire damage mod you got from the essence. the essence of anger and T4 seeds cost 20c a pc last I checked so it isn't too expensive.

Alternatively, you can buy this craft on https://forbiddenharvest.com . It will save you a LOT of time, but costs around 1.1-1.2 EX atm) You can buy there other crafts as well if you have enough currency.

Once that mod is fractured drop a deafening essence of Woe on the wand.

Now craft multimod and then craft cast socketed spells on skill use and Double Damage from your crafting bench.

Now add a fire mod to fill up your final prefix.

Finally remove a non caster mod and add a caster mod until it eats your multimod and not your double damage to replace it with spell crit. you may have to recraft double damage.

Your final wand should be:

T0 attack Fire damage
T1 %Spell damage
Rerollable fire prefix(its the only modifiable fire mod on your item)
Spell crit (rerollable)
Double damage
Cast socketed spells on skill use

Honestly no better mods for a wand if your VD spellslinger.

Question about this one. I'm currently in the progress of crafting a wand this way and I'm at the stage where I have fire damage fractured and I've dropped a woe, still need a bit of currency to craft multimod but I'm wondering what happens if the non-caster, add caster eats my double damage, afaik I won't be able to re-craft it without starting over and crafting multimod again, making this very pricey for someone without any currency, can you confirm that is how it works?
Sooo, was following the wand crafting guide posted here. Cast speed ate the multi-mod and it was all downhill. What's the best way to recover from this? Remove speed harvest craft and augment fire and hope for increased fire damage?

Последняя редакция: Infidelblockparty. Время: 24 июля 2020 г., 18:45:53
"
Edeka написал:
"
RancidFran написал:

Thanks!

A lot better, you need to link Frenzy to Barrage support, not Barrage the attack skill!

Yup! I know about that, but Kelza in his end game gear was using barrage and since I have a skill skin i was like, hmm, what if, (i do lose my frenzy charges but does it make any difference if i dont have enough recovery speed? so i did a few changes and got myself super tanky haha)

But i guess yeah im losing some dps and i should fix that :(
"
Edeka написал:

Some build guides suggest barrage to link inspiration. Frenzy+barrage uses 2 slots so not so sure if is better them barrage+inspiration+curse.
"
RIDEK1992 написал:

I'm wondering what happens if the non-caster, add caster eats my double damage, afaik I won't be able to re-craft it without starting over and crafting multimod again, making this very pricey for someone without any currency, can you confirm that is how it works?

I tried that step several times (the stupid thing ate double damage every time) and I was successfully able to add-craft it again, before I hit ated multimod.
"
Infidelblockparty написал:
Sooo, was following the wand crafting guide posted here. Cast speed ate the multi-mod and it was all downhill. What's the best way to recover from this? Remove speed harvest craft and augment fire and hope for increased fire damage?

Aug fire would be a really bad idea, because there are too many possible outcomes, see craftofexile

I think your best way is to return back to craft multimod step, removing the things in garden, and start again from there.
Was someone successful with #crafting# the /%life on block/ on the shield?
Did GGG completely removed it from craft pool? :-)
I am actually trying to get it on a shield, there are 2 possible outcomes: life regen, and + %life on block. Yes, they have much different weights, about 10 / 1, I tried it about 20 tiimes with at least 50c every try...
A dumb question for sure but I'm rather new to the game.

I've been doing my best to follow this build to the T but I'm unable to get everything out of it. Right now my biggest struggle is activating the spellslinger on my sadist garb, it requires 86% mana reserve which I don't have, assuming I should reduce mana reserve with my items.

I'm only level 74 so far, I've tried something recommended by one of the users on this forum but now I'm not able to activate spellslinger with it. Any recommendations?

Also, how's this for the wand?
Последняя редакция: kraski44. Время: 25 июля 2020 г., 8:40:04

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация