🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

"
yrttis написал:

Yes its just rarer than the other mods

Thanks, hit it on a 23 or 24th try :-)
"
OzWindham написал:
Spec out of glancing blows. The guide states to only have it until you have the ascendancy to have bone offering block apply to you as well. Rumi's + bone offering should get you close to the cap. Taking the 50% extra damage when blocking is what's getting you killed.

Oh thats very good to know!
But can't find this anywhere in the guide or the pob notes.

Could someone help me unederstand this in the flasks section:

"

* End of League change:
- After several testing I came out to the conclusion that Life Flask Antibleed can be exchange into this:
Despot axe

- Same base, same preffix. The Burning Suffix will allow us to play a way more safer and controlled RF setup. So even if no mobs around we will have an option to stop burning damage from RF if we wanna AFK of whatever

What does it mean to change a flask to a weapon?? :/
Последняя редакция: pra-lima87. Время: 27 июля 2020 г., 10:42:15
It's just an inventory link that changed. It's a flask with "Dousing" suffix for when you switch to RF.
"
Edeka написал:
"
nGio написал:

Unless you have level 5 Awakened Curse On Hit. Then you will be running ACoH, Flammability, Elemental Weakness, Barrage.

Thanks for the input, will add that actually!

How much of an increase it that?

Unless you've got another way of (reliably) getting frenzy charges it's actually no increase at all, since the extra curse is more or less the same damage as 3 frenzy charges.
HI, A vaal regalia crusader/redeemer with explode and Frenzy charge on hit can be better than a inpulsa ?
"
OzWindham написал:

Spec out of glancing blows. The guide states to only have it until you have the ascendancy to have bone offering block apply to you as well. Rumi's + bone offering should get you close to the cap. Taking the 50% extra damage when blocking is what's getting you killed.

Man I'm reading the guide for the third time already and can't find this info :/
"
pra-lima87 написал:
"
OzWindham написал:

Oh thats very good to know!
But can't find this anywhere in the guide or the pob notes.

Bacause it is not true.
Glancing Blow is good when you have a good source of life leech on hit (and you should have it, see 5% life on block on your shield). As far as I understand it - it brings you to block cap, you receive a little more incoming damage, but this damage is divided more evently, but what is more important - we are constantly getting hit and 3 of 4 hits gives us 5% life.
Последняя редакция: T40K_Unnamed. Время: 29 июля 2020 г., 5:07:11
Hi ! I'm following this guide and having great success but I have a question regarding pantheons, is shakari still best option since his inmunity to poison got nerfed? Also I'm using Lunaris instead of Solaris, feel like makes me tankier, is it ok or it Solaris the better option?
"
ImpureFeeling написал:
Hi ! I'm following this guide and having great success but I have a question regarding pantheons, is shakari still best option since his inmunity to poison got nerfed? Also I'm using Lunaris instead of Solaris, feel like makes me tankier, is it ok or it Solaris the better option?
I ran Lunaris earlier on but when I got into running stuff like juiced up fractured maps I noticed things that killed me were overwhelmingly unlucky strings of crits and I switched to Solaris and I prefer it now, I think both pantheons have their place and time.
Originally ran a reckoning glad but it hit a DPS ceiling quickly and I rerolled to this build and I've been enjoying it a lot. This is where I'm at now

https://pastebin.com/hUHvRweM

What should I do next? I'm still waiting for a remove speed for the wand and the gear in general could definitely use some improvement, definitely the rings and the low ilevel stuff but I've been struggling hard with currency this league to the point where I've only had two exalt drops in the entire league split between my two characters and no noteworthy items to seed craft and sell but I've been making do with what I have.

Got lucky and managed to awaken a spell cascade in the farm too. Not sure I'm using the optimal gems and still working to get some of them up to qual 20.
Последняя редакция: TheVeon. Время: 29 июля 2020 г., 17:11:58

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация