🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

"
T40K_Unnamed написал:
Was someone successful with #crafting# the /%life on block/ on the shield?
Did GGG completely removed it from craft pool? :-)
I am actually trying to get it on a shield, there are 2 possible outcomes: life regen, and + %life on block. Yes, they have much different weights, about 10 / 1, I tried it about 20 tiimes with at least 50c every try...

Yes its just rarer than the other mods
"
T40K_Unnamed написал:
"
Infidelblockparty написал:
Sooo, was following the wand crafting guide posted here. Cast speed ate the multi-mod and it was all downhill. What's the best way to recover from this? Remove speed harvest craft and augment fire and hope for increased fire damage?

Aug fire would be a really bad idea, because there are too many possible outcomes, see craftofexile

I think your best way is to return back to craft multimod step, removing the things in garden, and start again from there.

I restarted and ended with this. I'll work the crit mod up to T1 eventually. Excellent guide, ty
Последняя редакция: Infidelblockparty. Время: 25 июля 2020 г., 10:36:56
"
Edeka написал:
"
RancidFran написал:
Hey dumb question here, besides the frenzy charges is there any other reason why we use frenzy?
I've been using barrage instead, is frenzy that much better?

Thanks!

A lot better, you need to link Frenzy to Barrage support, not Barrage the attack skill!

Unless you have level 5 Awakened Curse On Hit. Then you will be running ACoH, Flammability, Elemental Weakness, Barrage.
Forum probation for calling someone a 'troll', so I lifetime banned myself from spending money on PoE.
"
kraski44 написал:
A dumb question for sure but I'm rather new to the game.

I've been doing my best to follow this build to the T but I'm unable to get everything out of it. Right now my biggest struggle is activating the spellslinger on my sadist garb, it requires 86% mana reserve which I don't have, assuming I should reduce mana reserve with my items.

I'm only level 74 so far, I've tried something recommended by one of the users on this forum but now I'm not able to activate spellslinger with it. Any recommendations?

Also, how's this for the wand?

Anoint Charisma or get a redeemer neck with reduced reserved mana and you should be fine.
I’m kinda stuck with survivability and dps count. 1 - pob is showing about 95k damage, so it means with 60 active spheres I got about 6m dps, right? If that so, t14 bosses disagree with that, because it takes more than 10 seconds to kill them. Instead my spectre nekro with about 1m dps per spectre with total amount of 5 killing them in 5 seconds or so. I feel I’m missing something with dealing damage and need your help with that, guys!
2 - got about 6k ehp (5k hp + 1k es), 75/75 block under offering (with passive keystone that doubles block chance ofc), 3 end charges from cry, but still get random one shots from here to there on t14 non corrupted and not top damage mods on them from rare mobs (legion, betrayal, t1 seed mobs). Is that normal? I don’t have armor on my gear as much as in guide but still is that so important?
And last question I got now - if I have 2 circles of anguish but it’s impossible for peasant like me to farm calamitous jewel that costs 9ex, should I remove them until I buy jewel or not?
Thanks to them who will answer!
Последняя редакция: Uaira12. Время: 26 июля 2020 г., 6:25:21
"
nGio написал:
"
Edeka написал:
"
RancidFran написал:
Hey dumb question here, besides the frenzy charges is there any other reason why we use frenzy?
I've been using barrage instead, is frenzy that much better?

Thanks!

A lot better, you need to link Frenzy to Barrage support, not Barrage the attack skill!

Unless you have level 5 Awakened Curse On Hit. Then you will be running ACoH, Flammability, Elemental Weakness, Barrage.

Thanks for the input, will add that actually!

How much of an increase it that?
Is frenzy+bsuport really better them just barrage?

I'm running Barrage+inspiration+coh+ele weakness
Frenzy would eat the inspiration slot or the curse one.

Also what medium cluster you guys think is better?
Right now I'm running evil eye+wish.death but I also saw a couple wish+master.fear on some builds.
Evil gives blind debuff.
master unnerved debuff.
Not sure which one is better.
"
Edeka написал:

Thanks for the input, will add that actually!

How much of an increase it that?

The op has it listed for one of the final iterations. It's nasty as shit. I've changed my gear a bit from his due to op crafting, and there is absolutely zero challenge from anything in the game.

I only log in to try and physical craft explode onto my chest, but after 80+ rerolls it appears it won't be happening. Just the explode from Asenath's is more than enough, but I still want it on the chest.

I'm getting close to finishing the rest of the gear. Block and spell block are maxed without flask now.

Forum probation for calling someone a 'troll', so I lifetime banned myself from spending money on PoE.
Последняя редакция: nGio. Время: 27 июля 2020 г., 5:16:58
Purely for boss damage (ie with no other corpses around), I'm guessing you need Undertaker instead of Arcane swiftness when taking DD to avoid running into the 10 corpses Desecrate limit?
Последняя редакция: ivressemb. Время: 26 июля 2020 г., 17:56:01
"
Uaira12 написал:
75/75 block under offering (with passive keystone that doubles block chance ofc), 3 end charges from cry, but still get random one shots from here to there on t14 non corrupted and not top damage mods on them from rare mobs (legion, betrayal, t1 seed mobs). Is that normal? I don’t have armor on my gear as much as in guide but still is that so important?
Thanks to them who will answer!

Spec out of glancing blows. The guide states to only have it until you have the ascendancy to have bone offering block apply to you as well. Rumi's + bone offering should get you close to the cap. Taking the 50% extra damage when blocking is what's getting you killed.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация