🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

"
Seefourdc написал:
"
Imaimashi написал:
Get one shoted like literally every third red map. Usually on bosses, but often just on maps and by random yellow/orange mobs.
My damage is fine for me, and I know well how to improve it, thanks to the OP guide, but my survivability is just awful.
And i kinda stuck here. I just dont know what else can i do. I know my hp might be higher a bit, like maybe 7k working on it. I use all defence flask Op suggest to use. Not block capped, but dunno how to cap it without couple of mirrors. I'm using Glorious Vanity jewel, chaos/ele res capped ofc.
Under buffs and flasks got about 10k++ armour and 2.5 molten shell armour. But still..
Any advise?
My gears:
Скрытый текст

Your shield is holding you back a lot IMO. One thing that isn't entirely obvious that I fell victim to with this build is that your shield can and probably should add most of your armor. If you don't cap block and you don't have a shield with a ton of armor you basically have terrible physical defense. I hit about 13k armor which is only 56% phys damage reduction. If you don't cap block on top of that you basically have very poor physical damage mitigation. You also don't have any block/stun recovery on top of all of the previous things so you are basically paper to physical damage.

The other thing is by wearing a CDR helmet you can't use detonate dead which extends boss fight time a decent amount. This league you have to use charisma and the spellslinger reduced mana res plus CDR on boots to really have the best version of the build.

I would say either address one or the other of the above and bosses will be less of a problem. I am probably gonna take this build to 100 (4th build of league) just because it's so incredibly defensive.

Oh, thank you a lot for your reply and good advice. Will try new shield today and will work to improve my armor. Also will try to get a new belt with cdr and +%life. And a new helmet for vd + dd setup.

Btw another question, what do u think about using Sporeguard instead of Inpulsa? It gives some tricky explodes, but also a lot of armor and even +% of life. Look really nice for me.

Edited: Forget to mention Sporeguard also give you a second anointing, which is super usefull for VD+DD setup.
Последняя редакция: Imaimashi. Время: 5 авг. 2020 г., 15:00:51
With a Conqueror's Efficiency jewel I'm able to run VD+DD with spellslinger reserved mana enchant and a -3% mana reserved neck and two circle of anguishes that reduces HoA 37% in total. Just a tip for people chasing reserved mana. And I can use my neck for an anoint other than charisma.

On the topic of anoints, which one is better, undertaker or arcane swiftness?
I'm thinking about using DD in a separate helmet setup with 30% more ele damage essence craft. Could be possible with reduced mana on helmet, amulet etc. and dropping Vaal RS / Vaal MS.

What do you think? Viable? Worth for another damage link for VD?
I feel squishy at times and damage seems lacking. Did I do something wrong? I'm talking about late yellow, early red maps and especially bosses.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ShoveMoneyDeeper/characters?characterName=HarvOCCWtv
"
Imaimashi написал:
"
Seefourdc написал:
"
Imaimashi написал:
Get one shoted like literally every third red map. Usually on bosses, but often just on maps and by random yellow/orange mobs.
My damage is fine for me, and I know well how to improve it, thanks to the OP guide, but my survivability is just awful.
And i kinda stuck here. I just dont know what else can i do. I know my hp might be higher a bit, like maybe 7k working on it. I use all defence flask Op suggest to use. Not block capped, but dunno how to cap it without couple of mirrors. I'm using Glorious Vanity jewel, chaos/ele res capped ofc.
Under buffs and flasks got about 10k++ armour and 2.5 molten shell armour. But still..
Any advise?
My gears:
Скрытый текст

Your shield is holding you back a lot IMO. One thing that isn't entirely obvious that I fell victim to with this build is that your shield can and probably should add most of your armor. If you don't cap block and you don't have a shield with a ton of armor you basically have terrible physical defense. I hit about 13k armor which is only 56% phys damage reduction. If you don't cap block on top of that you basically have very poor physical damage mitigation. You also don't have any block/stun recovery on top of all of the previous things so you are basically paper to physical damage.

The other thing is by wearing a CDR helmet you can't use detonate dead which extends boss fight time a decent amount. This league you have to use charisma and the spellslinger reduced mana res plus CDR on boots to really have the best version of the build.

I would say either address one or the other of the above and bosses will be less of a problem. I am probably gonna take this build to 100 (4th build of league) just because it's so incredibly defensive.

Oh, thank you a lot for your reply and good advice. Will try new shield today and will work to improve my armor. Also will try to get a new belt with cdr and +%life. And a new helmet for vd + dd setup.

Btw another question, what do u think about using Sporeguard instead of Inpulsa? It gives some tricky explodes, but also a lot of armor and even +% of life. Look really nice for me.

Edited: Forget to mention Sporeguard also give you a second anointing, which is super usefull for VD+DD setup.

My recommendation for making any change would be to put it into POB and see what happens. My thoughts on changing inpulsa is that it feels somewhat unnecessary. With the right gear for the most part I was very hard to kill with only about 5.1k effective HP. From 94-100 I got myself up to 6000 hp which is nice and all but it wasn't some dramatic difference in surviving. I think the situation the game is in right now is that it's almost always better to try to add a lot of damage rather than invest into having a ton of HP in SC because once your defenses are in a good place the only things that will RIP you are things that you need a TON of hp/recovery to prevent.

The other thing I want to point out while it comes to mind. I don't use shield charge/fortify. I instead decided to go with enduring cry/increased duration for that and molten shell. When this guide was originally written before warcries were buffed the setup in this guide made a lot more sense. The one weakness of this build unless you can get fire life leech on your timeless jewel is using enduring cry. Not only that but the defense is about as good, plus you guarantee endurance charges etc. The gain with enduring cry this league on this build is tremendous.
For me, damage is fine in general, because where you need to clear 95% of the content, you don't even need anything that special...Problems occur when you meet big boys. Like Metamorphs, beefy end-game bosses, synthesis boss(just wiped the floor with me completely and barely could scratch him).
TBH, same problem I have with Bleed gladiator.
Последняя редакция: ShoveMoneyDeeper. Время: 11 авг. 2020 г., 11:11:23
Do you need both Awakened Spell Cascade Support for Desecrate and VD to make it work?
I can aford 1 now and I wonder if it's worth to buy it now or wait for both)
"
ShoveMoneyDeeper написал:
For me, damage is fine in general, because where you need to clear 95% of the content, you don't even need anything that special...Problems occur when you meet big boys. Like Metamorphs, beefy end-game bosses, synthesis boss(just wiped the floor with me completely and barely could scratch him).
TBH, same problem I have with Bleed gladiator.

You aren't investing nearly enough in your characters to fight anything significant. Your bleed glad is 88 and your VD is 85. Just by that alone I can tell you aren't investing enough into any one char to get the results you want. You don't even have a 6 link on either char. I understand playtime limitations are very real for a lot of people but you probably aren't as efficient as you could be all things considered. I league started bleed glad btw and killed all content on the first week so I know that build is very strong and very tanky as well btw.
Any more updates with this build? Did the creator quit?
Got a late start this league, and missed the last few so a little lost in general lol.

I feel pretty squishy and like damage is starting to fall off a little. White maps have been pretty easy, but hesitant going into yellows. I know I need some upgrades, but at a loss as to where.

I have a 6L, but cant use the 6th gem because of mana reservations. Still need a wand enchant to switch over to that instead of the 3rd SS. I feel like that probably makes the most sense as the next thing to try to get, but that doesnt really address the squishyness.

Any thoughts?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация