[3.11] Agnostic RF - Bane Occultist | All Content Viable | League Start | Now SSF Viable!

"
ArgentEverdreaM написал:
Hey guys, the Spellsinger that is linked to my Bane doesn't cast the linked Despair curse. I checked the gem level and it works without Spellsinger. Despair increases the reserved mana tho.

Confirmed. swapped it in guide.
The pob shows Vile Bastion instead of Malediction. What is the curse setup now that spellslinger doesnt work with dispare / bane ?
Im just a copypastafollowguide noob so i might be missing the point of having bane and dispair in the same link but if you seperate them in to two diferent slingers they work together.

For example atm i am running.
3L: SS, Contagion and Dispair
4L: SS, Essence drain, Bane, Controlled destruction
Последняя редакция: mackanron. Время: 20 июня 2020 г., 7:55:44
For the map section:

"
Map Mods to Avoid:
Hah...avoiding maps in 3.11. No regen and reduced max resist will keep you from maintaining righteous fire and your life at the same time. Make sure not to turn it on for these

Does it mean you can't run maps on this build?
With all 3 skills fully linked and spellslinger I'm getting a 100% mana reserved so I have to remove some of the links or disable one just to make them work. I haven't seen any node for reducing mana reserved, blood magic nor any item that overrides it, so I'm a bit confused.

Am I missing something obvious?
"
With all 3 skills fully linked and spellslinger I'm getting a 100% mana reserved so I have to remove some of the links or disable one just to make them work. I haven't seen any node for reducing mana reserved, blood magic nor any item that overrides it, so I'm a bit confused.

Am I missing something obvious?

my solution to this was linking frenzy+faster attacks+blood magic support. as well as getting the wither totem and flamedash hooked to a BM support - since spell slinger , while fun , is not the end goal of the build - this janky solution should work to get you through the acts at least!
Последняя редакция: BlackZangief. Время: 20 июня 2020 г., 16:25:18
"
mackanron написал:
Im just a copypastafollowguide noob so i might be missing the point of having bane and dispair in the same link but if you seperate them in to two diferent slingers they work together.

For example atm i am running.
3L: SS, Contagion and Dispair
4L: SS, Essence drain, Bane, Controlled destruction

I've removed despair and kept essence drain at 5L. It put up more than enough DPS for white and low yellow maps while I farmed currency. At one point I six linked essence drain, but this caused me to have to take reservation reduction nodes. Not at all worth.
When are you going to add the end game tree/gear? strugling with single target damage :(
Don't leave us hanging show off your gear and add a video like you said, the build is interesting. I hope since this is not a major meta to get gear cheaper. The play style is a bit simple, it seems to be just launching Frenzy and everything else is automated.
What you think about Vixen ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация