[3.11] Agnostic RF - Bane Occultist | All Content Viable | League Start | Now SSF Viable!

Id Like see see gear set up now, do you go 2 obliteration wands or just 1 i feel like it not that consistent with 1
"
tagous88 написал:
Don't leave us hanging show off your gear and add a video like you said, the build is interesting. I hope since this is not a major meta to get gear cheaper. The play style is a bit simple, it seems to be just launching Frenzy and everything else is automated.

End game gear, links and POB have been updated! Had a busy weekend, including some Rona testing. Bex help us all.
"
deanoboi написал:
Id Like see see gear set up now, do you go 2 obliteration wands or just 1 i feel like it not that consistent with 1

I'm using two obliterations after re-balancing resists sometime Saturday afternoon. Initially I was only using one, but felt the same way about consistency.
"
theforsakenking написал:
When are you going to add the end game tree/gear? strugling with single target damage :(

End game tree and gear, SANS RF inclusion, has been updates and new PoB added. Single target damage requires a quick weapon swap to our cane of unraveling. This boosts DPS via: 2 extra skill points for bane, 45-55% multiplier increase, 2 extra skill points for despair and adds a 6 link (though mine is still 5) essence drain on top of Bane to the equation. Do not forget your wither totems as they account for a 64% total damage increase for both ED and Bane versus not having them.
Hi bro,

I'm following your build, but even a lot of regen mana, I can't keep the RF on for a long time, what's the secret? I'm a casual player.
Thank you
"
f1rstborn написал:
"
theforsakenking написал:
When are you going to add the end game tree/gear? strugling with single target damage :(

End game tree and gear, SANS RF inclusion, has been updates and new PoB added. Single target damage requires a quick weapon swap to our cane of unraveling. This boosts DPS via: 2 extra skill points for bane, 45-55% multiplier increase, 2 extra skill points for despair and adds a 6 link (though mine is still 5) essence drain on top of Bane to the equation. Do not forget your wither totems as they account for a 64% total damage increase for both ED and Bane versus not having them.

I think the Pob link is all messed up now, it shows 112 points assigned? also how are you sustaining RF I have everything except the chest peice but even when I pick MOM am i cant sustain RF
Any chance you ore someone else could link a build in PoE Planner or screenshot it? I am to dumb or my english isn't sufficient enough to get this github fork thingy up and running...

Edit: NVM, I am sorry I even asked after getting it to work... I was just dumbstruck the other day...
Последняя редакция: Icewind_1982. Время: 23 июня 2020 г., 19:15:48
"
theforsakenking написал:
"
f1rstborn написал:
"
theforsakenking написал:

I think the Pob link is all messed up now, it shows 112 points assigned? also how are you sustaining RF I have everything except the chest peice but even when I pick MOM am i cant sustain RF

The "1% mana regen per second" is the crucial part of the chest piece in this case. In the meantime, I carry a dousing flask and run RF ~99% uptime and cut in when kills get low or a fight gets too long.
Fun build so far, chews white maps thus far, we'll see how it deals with later maps.

I made some changes mostly to link setups, interested to see how it goes after being to keep up RF but so far I can't really complain for a league starter on just running around bane-ing and exploding packs.

Are you still interested in getting Glancing Blows at some point or does acro/p acro seems good enough since you opted to go without a shield for now? I personally haven't seen the need for a second Obliteration at least going into low yellows so far.
How do you sustain the RF? Even with armor, i have degenerate mana?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация