[3.11] Agnostic RF - Bane Occultist | All Content Viable | League Start | Now SSF Viable!

DELETED
Последняя редакция: masterchief4240. Время: 25 июня 2020 г., 23:55:28
Pretty sure I found an unintended interaction while messing with a slightly changed version of this build that allows this build to sustain RF without any need for mana regen. I'm going to test it tomorrow more by removing my mana regen nodes and gear to see what the effect is, but I'm fairly sure this is a bug.
How is this defensively? ~3k life seems so low, and the extra 40% reduction from MoM/Cloak doesn't seem like it would make up for it.
"
bloodglorie написал:
Interesting changes.

Your post spoilers are a lil messed up though.

I feel like since you picked up Resourcefulness it would be better to drop the int node you took to reach Mind Drinker previously and put it the Evasion, Energy Shield, Life, and Resistances node next to Resourcefulness to reach Mind Drinker. Same amount of points but you are getting 10% Evasion Rating, +15 Life, and 4% all res instead of +10 int.

Edit: Also one of your gem setups you said Stone Skin, which isn't a thing as far as I know? Did you mean Steelskin?

Edit2: I also think for your gem setup you should swap Clarity into the boot's Flame Dash socket, and move Flame Dash into the helm. You can make the helmet a 4-link and Flame Dash will also benefit from Second Wind and will proc Arcane Surge.

I did literally every one of these. Excellent catches.
"
j33bus написал:
How is this defensively? ~3k life seems so low, and the extra 40% reduction from MoM/Cloak doesn't seem like it would make up for it.

Agnostic keeps our life pool topped up almost instantly, so sustained small hits are no problem. Still pretty susceptible to huge 1 shots but so is every other build. Putting Steelskin on ur movement button helps, giving you a 1k+ shield every few seconds.
Acro/Phase acrobatics also adds another layer of defense so its definitely more tanky than other run of the mill 3k life builds.

Currently at 3.4k life with 6k mana and its working pretty well for me personally.
"
j33bus написал:

It certaintly does not face tank. With that said, outside of the templar guys in Legion and some really nasty modded t16s I haven't had much trouble keeping myself alive.
"
bloodglorie написал:
Pretty sure I found an unintended interaction while messing with a slightly changed version of this build that allows this build to sustain RF without any need for mana regen. I'm going to test it tomorrow more by removing my mana regen nodes and gear to see what the effect is, but I'm fairly sure this is a bug.

I look forward to your findings.
"
trancenergy11 написал:
Looks very fun i'm leveling on occ atm to try it out. Leveling with spellslingers contag is really a breeze love the idea and its not as clunky as VD.

Just a few questions:

1. i can't really link a 5th gem into my tabula while leveling because i'm left with 5 mana which is not enough for either frenzy or flame dash. and the tree has no mana reserve

2. what do u think of using diadem in this build just for the regen and maybe sneaking in an aura or 2?

To sneak in an aura, you will need to drop supreme ego as it limits you to one. This will also limit your sustain through agnostic. It's possible with a large enough mana pool however.
"
j33bus написал:

well, 3.4k life with MOM and Cloak of Defiance means only 60% of your Lifepool is Life. 40% is Mana.

So you actually have 5.6k "life"
I can't seem to find the updated version of the pastebin. Is the latest one supposed to be taking Supreme Ego?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация