[3.11] Agnostic RF - Bane Occultist | All Content Viable | League Start | Now SSF Viable!

"
Grumpsy918 написал:
"
Shurbryn написал:
Loving this build. My internet has been pretty shitty at the moment though, so just brute forcing my way through deaths for some levels KEKW.

When is it that you're about ready to switch to sustaining RF?

Please don't use "KEKW" outside of Twitch. I almost just threw up from second-hand embarassment.

LMAO. My brain occasionally wants me to use it in public. I fear one day alcohol will remove this inhibition.
"
Mathorg написал:
Might want to Check out Phox Mana Hiero RF Youtube videos. He started using RF way earlier SSF this league and has his videos on youtube and gameplay on twitch for everyone (not like OP only for subs).

https://www.youtube.com/user/0hxP

For anyone intrested. He has some input on how to sustain, even though its a different build, you can easily take some of his ideas and adapt.

Opened up VODs good call! Legacy from when I was testing quality and didn't want people to see me fail.
Updated 6/24/20 with input and contribution from Mathorg
"
Grumpsy918 написал:
"
Shurbryn написал:
Loving this build. My internet has been pretty shitty at the moment though, so just brute forcing my way through deaths for some levels KEKW.

When is it that you're about ready to switch to sustaining RF?

Please don't use "KEKW" outside of Twitch. I almost just threw up from second-hand embarassment.

Hahaha force of habit as I was on Twitch as I typed that out. Yikes...
Thanks for opening your gameplay video. I will take a closer look when im at home. Seems nice from a first glance though. Might want to check this build, as i have a +2 to curse skills tabula which would fit in nicely to this build.
"
Mathorg написал:
Thanks for opening your gameplay video. I will take a closer look when im at home. Seems nice from a first glance though. Might want to check this build, as i have a +2 to curse skills tabula which would fit in nicely to this build.

That's what I'm using as well. When i did this in 3.9 i league finished with a +2curse/+1 all tabula. This time I'd like to double corrupt a cloak of defiance.
Looks very fun i'm leveling on occ atm to try it out. Leveling with spellslingers contag is really a breeze love the idea and its not as clunky as VD.

Just a few questions:

1. i can't really link a 5th gem into my tabula while leveling because i'm left with 5 mana which is not enough for either frenzy or flame dash. and the tree has no mana reserve

2. what do u think of using diadem in this build just for the regen and maybe sneaking in an aura or 2?
Interesting changes.

Your post spoilers are a lil messed up though.

I feel like since you picked up Resourcefulness it would be better to drop the int node you took to reach Mind Drinker previously and put it the Evasion, Energy Shield, Life, and Resistances node next to Resourcefulness to reach Mind Drinker. Same amount of points but you are getting 10% Evasion Rating, +15 Life, and 4% all res instead of +10 int.

Edit: Also one of your gem setups you said Stone Skin, which isn't a thing as far as I know? Did you mean Steelskin?

Edit2: I also think for your gem setup you should swap Clarity into the boot's Flame Dash socket, and move Flame Dash into the helm. You can make the helmet a 4-link and Flame Dash will also benefit from Second Wind and will proc Arcane Surge.
Последняя редакция: bloodglorie. Время: 25 июня 2020 г., 18:09:50
I have 600 mana regen and 5k Mana, still unable to keep RF running. Am i missing something? 256% inc mana regen, you have 260%.
"
masterchief4240 написал:
I have 600 mana regen and 5k Mana, still unable to keep RF running. Am i missing something? 256% inc mana regen, you have 260%.

I had problems running RF till I equipped Atziri's Foible. The regen on that is insane.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация