[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

"
MennoB написал:
Either worth a slam or Ex?

VS

The first one seems to give more dps due to the added Lg to chaos damage

the second one gives more mana.

Difference is about 2000 damage per projectile in favor of the first wand.

M

that's a very small damage difference. I would slam the big mana one if I were to do so.
Seems like a trigger wand to replace trigger of Kitava's Thirst coupled with Crown of the Inward Eye would be a huge DPS boost.

Transfiguration of Mind: Increases and Reductions to Maximum Mana also apply to Damage at 30% of their value. So %300 man increase * 30% = 90% increased Damage.

Kitava's Thirst great for mid-game and as trigger but when you get trigger weapon swap to Crown of the Inward Eye and start boss killing.

Ouch
Hi Gryphen, I came across your build and was planning to use it for ritual league coming up. But necro ascendancy took yet another nerf with the removal of 20 percent mana from essence glutton and also 30 percent damage if you consumed a corpse recently. Can the build survive this?

Thanks
"
l3m0nh3ad написал:
Hi Gryphen, I came across your build and was planning to use it for ritual league coming up. But necro ascendancy took yet another nerf with the removal of 20 percent mana from essence glutton and also 30 percent damage if you consumed a corpse recently. Can the build survive this?

Thanks

It's a nerf but not a big one to be honest. Lose some mana and a little increased damage. That's nothing backbreaking at all.
Yep, it's looking fine.
Corpse Pacts nerf amounts to ~4% overall damage loss.
Essence Glutton nerf is a loss of 300-350 mana (4-5%).
(Small nodes nerf amounts to 20% decreased minion damage if Spiritual Aid is used.)

Also: great build @Gryphenprey! Played it throughout the event leagues and had lots of fun - I enjoyed the play style. (Your Burning Witch also looks tempting).
Is there a way to calculate your dps from POB? The number is pob is showing like 200-250k depending on which POB. What do you multiply that by to get a sense of how much dps you are doing?
"
Cairden написал:
Is there a way to calculate your dps from POB? The number is pob is showing like 200-250k depending on which POB. What do you multiply that by to get a sense of how much dps you are doing?

Number of projectiles that Cremation has = number it fires per second

Depends on AOE and overlap and how many geysers are placed.

So with helm enchant:

4 geysers * 250k per proj * 8-10 proj per second

and then you just need to figure how many proj aoes overlap on a single target.

It's a lot :P
"
Gryphenprey написал:

So with helm enchant:

That is quite a bit! Is 8-10 projectiles per second per geyser realistic on most bosses? Im guessing bosses with big hit boxes will cause most projectiles to hit the boss?
"
Cairden написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:

So with helm enchant:

That is quite a bit! Is 8-10 projectiles per second per geyser realistic on most bosses? Im guessing bosses with big hit boxes will cause most projectiles to hit the boss?

So if you use Cremation with GMP it's 8 projectiles, if you have dying sun it's 10. And even if only half of those overlap it's still:

4 Geysers * 250k * 5 overlapping projectiles

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация