[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

what are the chance of chancing a kitava's thrist?
I have tried around 200 times, but no luck.
Should i do it with trash to treasure ?
"
kelhebe написал:

I went 1k deep once, then I just used T2T after that. lol
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
kelhebe написал:

I was like, " that is a 55 level unique shouldnt be hard to chance."
"
kelhebe написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
kelhebe написал:

I was like, " that is a 55 level unique shouldnt be hard to chance."

yeah I thought that too but...RNG was not on my side haha
Hello,

Trying this build out as I had a few exalts to spare.

Feels nice so far (lvl76), and I'm loving the tankiness provided by our ginormous mana pool, and the ridiculous amounts of damage from archmage.

Only thing that's kinda bothering me is the 2 button clear set up, that goes up to 3 if we count self casting Arcane cloak. I am not complaining,just wanted to confirm that this is the case and I am not missing something from the guide, and to ask If there is a way to make it a bit more smoother/automated.

I was thinking for example to have arcane cloak to a CWDT setup... Would that be stupid?

Thanks!
There isn't a good way to automate anything really without totally changing th build. However, don't feel like you have to constantly cast both spells. In more open maps, Delve, etc where one pack kind of leads to the next pack you can often go quite a while without casting desecrate and just use the corpses from your last geyser to kill and create more corpses etc. This works really well in juiced maps/Delirium/Delve.
"
jeremy_u_s3 написал:
There isn't a good way to automate anything really without totally changing th build. However, don't feel like you have to constantly cast both spells. In more open maps, Delve, etc where one pack kind of leads to the next pack you can often go quite a while without casting desecrate and just use the corpses from your last geyser to kill and create more corpses etc. This works really well in juiced maps/Delirium/Delve.

^

This. also you can cast 2-3 geysers easily off of one desecrate.

And self casting Arcane cloak is as simple as left-mouse click so it's always up.
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 11 нояб. 2020 г., 12:56:21
Hi everyone

Maybe questions been asked already but I didn't find the answer yet

1) I am struggeling with the Righteous Fire triggered gem, I find myself with no mana and my life begin to drop, no mana means no dps, no flask regen etc so, what am I doing wrong ?

2) I don't use Clarity gem because Clear Mind Jewel gives me more damage if no mana reserved, so what the point pointing the jewel out early on ?

Thanks for you reply
I'm a pretty new player so I may have misunderstood shitons of things :D

A
"
1) I am struggeling with the Righteous Fire triggered gem, I find myself with no mana and my life begin to drop, no mana means no dps, no flask regen etc so, what am I doing wrong ?

Most importantly, you need to have 75% Fire Res. And you need Mind over Matter. It's very helpful to also have Battle Rouse, but not necessary. Finally, you need to have a lot of Mana Regen. Battle Rouse will help you require less mana regen. For me, I have about 4189 Mana Regen, while not investing too heavily into it. I'm pretty sure you can get by with less, maybe 3k? but not 100% sure.
Hi,

Thanks for reply
I have everything but Battle Rouse. I will craft this asap
I have 1k mana regen so far
Leveled this toon like yesterday ;p

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация