[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

"
Lolikekz написал:
Hi everyone

Maybe questions been asked already but I didn't find the answer yet

1) I am struggeling with the Righteous Fire triggered gem, I find myself with no mana and my life begin to drop, no mana means no dps, no flask regen etc so, what am I doing wrong ?

2) I don't use Clarity gem because Clear Mind Jewel gives me more damage if no mana reserved, so what the point pointing the jewel out early on ?

Thanks for you reply
I'm a pretty new player so I may have misunderstood shitons of things :D

A

Ah yeah, you don't need to use RF for a while. My personal threshold for using it is when I can sustain RF on life+mana standing still in hideout (so without Essence GLutton buff active). That's about when it'll start to feel good.

If you do not have a clarity watcher's eye, there's no reason to run clarity. that said, I would get one asap. :)
Enjoying this build for Heist.

Any suggestion for the alternate gem quality options?

Divergent cremation
vs
Phantasmal cremation
vs
"normal" cremation
"
MennoB написал:
Enjoying this build for Heist.

Any suggestion for the alternate gem quality options?

Divergent cremation
vs
Phantasmal cremation
vs
"normal" cremation

Normal quality is pretty useless. I would go with Divergent as we don't really know what phantasmal does in its effect (if it's any good basically).
"
Lolikekz написал:

1) I am struggeling with the Righteous Fire triggered gem, I find myself with no mana and my life begin to drop, no mana means no dps, no flask regen etc so, what am I doing wrong ?

Are you using RT or Vaal RT? Vaal RT is what you need by the way. I apply it manualy in boss fights. Don't need more damage in clearing if it's not overjuiced delirium maps.
"
valentine_n написал:
"
Lolikekz написал:

Are you using RT or Vaal RT? Vaal RT is what you need by the way. I apply it manualy in boss fights. Don't need more damage in clearing if it's not overjuiced delirium maps.

With levels and good gear you can use both easily. But definitely don't want to use it too soon. And yeah, can pop both off on bosses or use for Deli maps since most stuff melts anyway.
Thanks you all for your replies
I am pretty noob to the game and I can already feel a good community out here

I'll level my VRT on my alternate weapon for later :)

A.
Does anyone have any suggestions how to make this build more robust against physical damage? Currently I'm having little to no problems with mobs that deal elemental or chaos damage. But heavy melee strikers or physical rangers give me pain.
"
valentine_n написал:
Does anyone have any suggestions how to make this build more robust against physical damage? Currently I'm having little to no problems with mobs that deal elemental or chaos damage. But heavy melee strikers or physical rangers give me pain.

There are ways. They basically just involve losing damage though.

You can invest into some armour to deal with the smaller physical hits via the Stubborn Student small cluster notable.

It gives armour based on your mana. Combine with some %increased armour and you can get a pretty decent amount this way.

That said you're trading that for Scintillating Idea nodes so it's a pretty big DPS loss if you do that.

You can also invest into a rare shaper Astral Plate which will help against smaller physical hits.

As for big hits, it's usually best to try and avoid them, however some things that might help:

Endurance charges. You can get minimum charges on jewelry and/or a rare shield. That's 4% per charge.

Warlord and Elder boots have a %physical damage reduction mod available.

Maintaining Fortify buff will also help immensely.

There are definitely ways, they just come at a cost of damage and/or investment.

Forgoing Kitava Helmet for Crown of the Inward eye will also give you 1k armour from the helmet alone.

Hope this helps!
Thanks a lot for a detailed answer, Gryphenprey! I'm trying to experiment with your build. However, I'm not that experienced so it's hard not to make a mess) Every improvement comes with its cost.
By the way, what do you think about Divine Flesh? Is it worth trying to bring it to the build after the nerf? If I manage to cap chaos res at 80 % it will give me 10 % less elemental damage if I calc right. It's sounds not that impressive to me. I can put two Born of Chaos at the cost of some life and mana which will give me 86 % res cap and 22 % less elemental damage but I'm not convinced to go that far.
Either worth a slam or Ex?

VS

The first one seems to give more dps due to the added Lg to chaos damage

the second one gives more mana.

Difference is about 2000 damage per projectile in favor of the first wand.

M

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация