[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

Hey Gryph, loving the build. Nice Work!

Could you please check my profile and tell me what should be my next two upgrade priorities? I have about 5ex.

Also, how do you remove curses in the cluster POB? No flasks appear to have removal?
Probably phys, life isn't bad atm (4.7k) and now I have the clarity watcher's eye.
They still happen, but less often. Maven's Mino's Shadow was literally one-shotting me from god knows where.
"
gtankbr написал:
Probably phys, life isn't bad atm (4.7k) and now I have the clarity watcher's eye.
They still happen, but less often. Maven's Mino's Shadow was literally one-shotting me from god knows where.

Hello, you should consider taking Anti Curse and Anti Bleeding into your flask setup. Maybe on your Quicksilver flask. Another option is to take out Rumi and go for Glancing Blows.

A cheap upgrade would be a new weapon: +80% Spell Damage, +100 Mana, Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage result in 10-20% damage increase.

Another path is to swap out Kitava's Thirst for a Crown of the Inward Eye, Foible anointed with Arcane Swiftness (also gives way more life, more phys reduction).
Im pretty maxed with that build, its totally rock solid, done all content so far : )

Do you think is worth to invest into Phantasmal Desecrate for the bigger corpses for cremation or is it overkill?

Glad to hear any upgrade propositions (ArchTrafikson in profile)
"
SirTraff написал:
Im pretty maxed with that build, its totally rock solid, done all content so far : )

Do you think is worth to invest into Phantasmal Desecrate for the bigger corpses for cremation or is it overkill?

Maybe if you're also using the Cremation that also blow up corpses. Otherwise not really worth it.
Trying this one out in SSF to see what happens. Looks like a number of the uniques might take a while, but it's still operating at some capacity without them. Plus there's the odd dodgy workaround in the meanwhile, e.g.:

One thing I'm wondering about is elemental ailment resist/immunity. I'm not seeing it anywhere; is there something I'm missing?
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
SirTraff написал:

Maybe if you're also using the Cremation that also blow up corpses. Otherwise not really worth it.

im using this one, helps with smoothness of mapping : )
"
Bk老虎 написал:
Trying this one out in SSF to see what happens. Looks like a number of the uniques might take a while, but it's still operating at some capacity without them. Plus there's the odd dodgy workaround in the meanwhile, e.g.:

One thing I'm wondering about is elemental ailment resist/immunity. I'm not seeing it anywhere; is there something I'm missing?

You're not missing it, it's not there. Lmao. You can certainly incorporate it though. Usually involves using rare helmet+chest+boots and costs quite a lot to get 100% as a result.
Hello there Gryph, in terms of equipment priority, what should I go for next?

PoB (with nothing checked/enabled): https://pastebin.com/zeKFWhZA

I have 5 ex raw with another 2-3 in other currency, I was thinking about going for either the Watcher's Eye or the Unnatural Instinct. Granted those are essentially defensive options, and if I want to go offense another option is looking for better rares (weapon/rings, etc.)

What would you suggest? Clearing T16s well enough but bosses and especially Conquerors take a little while to bring down.
"
Zhain написал:
Hello there Gryph, in terms of equipment priority, what should I go for next?

PoB (with nothing checked/enabled): https://pastebin.com/zeKFWhZA

I have 5 ex raw with another 2-3 in other currency, I was thinking about going for either the Watcher's Eye or the Unnatural Instinct. Granted those are essentially defensive options, and if I want to go offense another option is looking for better rares (weapon/rings, etc.)

What would you suggest? Clearing T16s well enough but bosses and especially Conquerors take a little while to bring down.

I would focus on bringing up your damage then.

You can get quite a lot of damage from glove slot. Rares with temple mod "Increased Damage against chilled enemies" for example are very strong. Combine with good Life+mana and that's a solid upgrade.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация