[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

"
Freakymist написал:
Guys i have one little question, we use elemental focus and Overshock cluster node. So we can't shock with cremation and do it through corpses, but corpses make 15% shock. Does overshock really work with assendancy or we better switch ele.focus to controlled destruction?

We aren't shocking with cremation anyway, so CD is not great. The Ascendancy gives 15% shock and is scaled by shock effect. so a 30% increased effect is an extra 4.5% shock for 19.5% increased damage taken.

"
Torrkey написал:
Hi not sure if this has already been answered, but I noticed in the POB that watcher's eye is being used in the templar's jewel socket instead of fevered mind. So should we disregard the section about fevered mind in the "how she works" tab of the build? Thank you!

Yeah disregard that.

EDIT: Fixed the guide in that regard. Totally missed that section when I updated it for 3.13, so thanks for pointing it out! :D

Also, for those who are using alternative helmets to Kitava's Elevated %Increased mana from Elder mod gives Transfiguration of Mind in similar fashion to Crown of the Inward Eye. Except you can also combine with warlord for mana regen rate and other stats. Cool stuff.
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 4 февр. 2021 г., 16:23:35
Why are you no longer using fevered mind ?
Последняя редакция: Konan92. Время: 4 февр. 2021 г., 18:10:15
"
Konan92 написал:
Why are you no longer using fevered mind ?

Not worth the points+jewel socket
"
Gryphenprey написал:

We aren't shocking with cremation anyway, so CD is not great.

But why? We deal mostly lightning damage so shock should be reliable with CD, or I forgot some Poe mechanic? Sry for the question if it is dumb:)
Последняя редакция: Freakymist. Время: 5 февр. 2021 г., 1:45:14
"
Freakymist написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:

We aren't shocking with cremation anyway, so CD is not great.

But why? We deal mostly lightning damage so shock should be reliable with CD, or I forgot some Poe mechanic? Sry for the question if it is dumb:)

No problem, we just don't have chance to shock and we don't crit. Critical Strikes are the primary way shocks are applied and failing that you need %Chances to shock. We have neither of those things in large quantities.

Ergo, no shocking. But that's okay, we get 15% base shocks from our ascendancy so it's not needed.
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 5 февр. 2021 г., 3:21:38
From my experience, shield with 12 spellblock +5% mana on block was one of the biggest chunk of survival i highly recommend this one for the endgame content : )

This is mine (hp is work in progress in harvest, thats why it look pretty bad : ) )

Missing frenzy charges i generate from triggered coldsnap on helmet, works pretty reliable for mapping
Последняя редакция: SirTraff. Время: 5 февр. 2021 г., 3:35:34
Mr. Gryphenprey a few words about pob. In configuration you have 4 stacks of itensity(now 3 max), exposure type from wave of conviction is fire, switching it to lightning gives extra 120k dps.
I've added to the build sniper's mark for more 35% projectile damage and cold snap for frenzy generation. Pob doesn't show sniper's mark dmg boost but i hope it does
"
Freakymist написал:
Mr. Gryphenprey a few words about pob. In configuration you have 4 stacks of itensity(now 3 max), exposure type from wave of conviction is fire, switching it to lightning gives extra 120k dps.
I've added to the build sniper's mark for more 35% projectile damage and cold snap for frenzy generation. Pob doesn't show sniper's mark dmg boost but i hope it does

You already have Ele Weakness slotted in your helmet, so Sniper's Mark won't show up in PoB (unless you can apply an additional curse). 3x Intensity and Lightning Expo seems correct, maybe Glyph mislicked stuff.
Hey Gryph just to make sure we don't take mind over matter for the build either correct? It's not in the POB but listed in your mechanical mumbo jumbo :)
You get mom from cloak of defiance, so you dont have to put in on tree : )

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация