[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

"
Gryphenprey написал:

You can get quite a lot of damage from glove slot. Rares with temple mod "Increased Damage against chilled enemies" for example are very strong. Combine with good Life+mana and that's a solid upgrade.

Gotcha, though it looks like that's a suffix which means I'll need another way to up my Dex and resistances, I guess through rings considering all the uniques I'm using?
"
Zhain написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:

You can get quite a lot of damage from glove slot. Rares with temple mod "Increased Damage against chilled enemies" for example are very strong. Combine with good Life+mana and that's a solid upgrade.

Gotcha, though it looks like that's a suffix which means I'll need another way to up my Dex and resistances, I guess through rings considering all the uniques I'm using?

I mean you can get them with dex, that's what I'd do. Gloves can get a lot of dex after all. These are what I use on my CoC VD Character for example:

Hey there,

LOVING the build so far, thank you for posting it!

I found an anomalous spellslinger gem and was wondering if it could be worked into the build effectively or if there's too much to lose there.

Thanks for any replies and all of your time already.
Yo Glyph and guys,
I have to be honest, this build is not a joke..
The dmg seems nice and it's even tanky !

I would like to know how to adjust my build to become less "clunky" when it comes to casting desecrate and then casting cremation

Dmg / Defense are always welcome as well !

I have 12 ex +- to waste :)
"
SwiftyOwns написал:
Yo Glyph and guys,

I would like to know how to adjust my build to become less "clunky" when it comes to casting desecrate and then casting cremation

I mean best tip I can give is to just cast desecrate once and then cast cremation a few times. there's not a lot else you can do really.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
SwiftyOwns написал:
Yo Glyph and guys,

I mean best tip I can give is to just cast desecrate once and then cast cremation a few times. there's not a lot else you can do really.

yea that's what i'm doing.. it's a bit hard with high ping but soon i'll get a new fast internet so it will be much much better

What about my gear/items/skills/gems/jewels/etc?
What should i change / make better?
"
SwiftyOwns написал:

Some quick thoughts:

• include Sigil of Power, it’s big for offense and defense
  • use Skyforth boots if you are having problems with stuns
  • use Shield Charge + Fortify for more safety
  • if you want more chaos res: use a small cluster jewel with Antivenom and additional chaos res (instead of Scint Idea)
  • smoother casting for me: using Crown of the Inward Eye (Anoint Arcane Swiftness)

This build doesn’t seem to need an anti freeze flask & bleed flask – but if Gryph recommends it like that it must be okay :D There's also a crit variant if you want to invest later on for big damages.

"
entweder написал:
"
SwiftyOwns написал:

Some quick thoughts:

• include Sigil of Power, it’s big for offense and defense
  • use Skyforth boots if you are having problems with stuns
  • use Shield Charge + Fortify for more safety
  • if you want more chaos res: use a small cluster jewel with Antivenom and additional chaos res (instead of Scint Idea)
  • smoother casting for me: using Crown of the Inward Eye (Anoint Arcane Swiftness)

This build doesn’t seem to need an anti freeze flask & bleed flask – but if Gryph recommends it like that it must be okay :D There's also a crit variant if you want to invest later on for big damages.

Switched to sigil of power
On the way switcing to skyforth (already have one now)
I dont like shield charge :(
chaos res is fine atm really
i will stay with kitava helm for now :P

Any ideas about gems and special effects?
Guys i have one little question, we use elemental focus and Overshock cluster node. So we can't shock with cremation and do it through corpses, but corpses make 15% shock. Does overshock really work with assendancy or we better switch ele.focus to controlled destruction?
Hi not sure if this has already been answered, but I noticed in the POB that watcher's eye is being used in the templar's jewel socket instead of fevered mind. So should we disregard the section about fevered mind in the "how she works" tab of the build? Thank you!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация