[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

"
bowen123 написал:
Hey Gryph, I see that you were using different gem-links in your gear section than in the gem link section. Was wondering which one is the most update to date?

Gem section is most up to date for gem links.

What do you think which item is for upgrade next? Maybe cloak of defiance to mana overlife+ explode chest? But im not pretty sure is explode really helpful.
"
SirTraff написал:

What do you think which item is for upgrade next? Maybe cloak of defiance to mana overlife+ explode chest? But im not pretty sure is explode really helpful.

Your items are looking pretty well rounded. If you really want to invest more you could transition into crit variant.

Chest would look something like below. Explode might feel awkward because you destroy corpses and maybe need to desecrate more while mapping. Personally didn’t feel the need for explo.

"
entweder написал:
"
SirTraff написал:

Your items are looking pretty well rounded. If you really want to invest more you could transition into crit variant.

Chest would look something like below. Explode might feel awkward because you destroy corpses and maybe need to desecrate more while mapping. Personally didn’t feel the need for explo.

Yeah splodey not really that helpful here.

Can definitely work towards crit conversion, just very expensive.

@SirTraff

Your shield could use some work. More life/damage is very possible. Can also look into +2 Max all res and max chaos res if you want to start down the path of Glorious Vanity - Xibaqua/Divine Flesh.
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 10 февр. 2021 г., 17:08:44
For once not asking for advice! Just wanted to say thank you. This is by far and away the best and most functional build I've used yet. It was a smooth transition to the build during levelling and now im doing end game content comfortably with it without enormous exalt spending.

Just for your information it can be challenging on Xbox because you cant mouse click where you want your descrates and the consoles targeting seems to be to put it as far away as possible and beyond cremation cast distance lol. But once you get used to its performing fantastic. Smashed all the conquerors, sirus, elder etc And its awesome for delving and as you predicted, Rituals.

Thanks Gryph!
"
l3m0nh3ad написал:
For once not asking for advice! Just wanted to say thank you. This is by far and away the best and most functional build I've used yet. It was a smooth transition to the build during levelling and now im doing end game content comfortably with it without enormous exalt spending.

Just for your information it can be challenging on Xbox because you cant mouse click where you want your descrates and the consoles targeting seems to be to put it as far away as possible and beyond cremation cast distance lol. But once you get used to its performing fantastic. Smashed all the conquerors, sirus, elder etc And its awesome for delving and as you predicted, Rituals.

Thanks Gryph!

Awesome dude! Glad you found your groove and are enjoying the build. :D
I downloaded PoB, this looks really cool! Was curious about the lack of mana flask though - in my experience, most Archmage builds really really suffer without one.
Obviously, I haven't played this yet so my initial analysis could be wrong. Do we just have enough regen it's not important or should I swap the flasks around from the ones you have in the PoB?
For reference, you currently have quicksilver, Dying Sun, Rumi's, Cinderswallow and Basalt flask.
Последняя редакция: tyler_h_law. Время: 11 февр. 2021 г., 15:56:23
"
tyler_h_law написал:
I downloaded PoB, this looks really cool! Was curious about the lack of mana flask though - in my experience, most Archmage builds really really suffer without one.
Obviously, I haven't played this yet so my initial analysis could be wrong. Do we just have enough regen it's not important or should I swap the flasks around from the ones you have in the PoB?
For reference, you currently have quicksilver, Dying Sun, Rumi's, Cinderswallow and Basalt flask.

Trust me you never need a mana flask. The regen is insane.
"
tyler_h_law написал:

Most Archmage Builds don't have 2% Base mana regen from ascendancy. Can easily achieve over 8k mana regen per second with necromancer.
Thanks again for the build Gryph, still tanky as heck (assuming I don't do something stupid), but I can't help but feel like my damage is a little low. A6 Veritania took longer to take down than I expected.

https://pastebin.com/RJ45uE9Q

I know a gloves with inc % damage on chilled enemies will help, but I can't imagine 40% increased damage making or breaking here. I even got the helm enchant, but I feel like once Vaal RF and flasks run out my DPS drops like a rock.

Any idea what may be the culprit or any tips on a few things to improve?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация