[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

"
entweder написал:
"
Freakymist написал:
Mr. Gryphenprey a few words about pob. In configuration you have 4 stacks of itensity(now 3 max), exposure type from wave of conviction is fire, switching it to lightning gives extra 120k dps.
I've added to the build sniper's mark for more 35% projectile damage and cold snap for frenzy generation. Pob doesn't show sniper's mark dmg boost but i hope it does

You already have Ele Weakness slotted in your helmet, so Sniper's Mark won't show up in PoB (unless you can apply an additional curse). 3x Intensity and Lightning Expo seems correct, maybe Glyph mislicked stuff.

1000% misclicked exposure buff. LMAO

And yeah, Mark is good if you're specifically bossing (Think Sirus).

Cold Snap is fine for Frenzy generation for mapping. But that's not really when you need the extra damage. Be better off using Anomalous Blood Rage or +2 Min Charge shield.
So as I'm trying to min max this on xbox it's proving very hard to get the extra geyser enchantment as there are none on the market place. The pc market place is so much better. There is one zealot helmet with 25 percent increased cremation damage. Would you bother with this given its unlikely to get the amazing other enchantment?
"
l3m0nh3ad написал:
So as I'm trying to min max this on xbox it's proving very hard to get the extra geyser enchantment as there are none on the market place. The pc market place is so much better. There is one zealot helmet with 25 percent increased cremation damage. Would you bother with this given its unlikely to get the amazing other enchantment?

Nah, I wouldn't bother with that one.

Could try running Gift of the Goddess uber lab for 7 enchants per lab. This build should be able to handle it pretty well.
Grypheprey,

did you think about Omeyocan as skyforth alternative? possibly with stun avoidance? mana degen shouldnt be a problem for this build i guess

1 enchant today.. :D
Последняя редакция: SirTraff. Время: 7 февр. 2021 г., 9:53:25
Hey I am level 89 and going to respec into this build.

I am looking at your level 95 pastebin and just wondering which area would you go for last? I am 6 points off from there, so what 6 points did you get last basically?

And then after 95 what nodes would you grab?

Thanks! Cool build can't wait to try it out

"
bowen123 написал:
Hey I am level 89 and going to respec into this build.

I am looking at your level 95 pastebin and just wondering which area would you go for last? I am 6 points off from there, so what 6 points did you get last basically?

And then after 95 what nodes would you grab?

Thanks! Cool build can't wait to try it out

Cluster tree is usually the last thing I specced into. But beyond that any of the superfluous life or mana nodes can be shaved off to save points. After 95...more life nodes is never bad.
I have tried it and got to say intensify support is ... dog shit mate ... the concentrated effect is far more useful I was ready to respec in another class until I checked my build from the last league and I realized what I`m doing wrong

Thx for the build
I'm curious about how to estimate Cremation's actual DPS, because the PoB figures seem low compared to what I see in game in terms of how fast stuff dies.

Is the PoB figure per projectile or something? Then we have to make some assumption in terms of overlap, number of projectile, etc.

Also gotta take into account how much uptime you will have, based on how mobile the boss is. Sirus will take a bit longer with him never sitting still as opposed to someone like Drox who just sits there like a big dummy.

I remember having to do this for Toxic Rain too, I think.
"
Zhain написал:
I'm curious about how to estimate Cremation's actual DPS, because the PoB figures seem low compared to what I see in game in terms of how fast stuff dies.

Is the PoB figure per projectile or something? Then we have to make some assumption in terms of overlap, number of projectile, etc.

Also gotta take into account how much uptime you will have, based on how mobile the boss is. Sirus will take a bit longer with him never sitting still as opposed to someone like Drox who just sits there like a big dummy.

I remember having to do this for Toxic Rain too, I think.

Yeah it's per projectile. Haha The number of projectiles it has is how many it shoots per second (4 base). The build can get upwards of 1m-2m damage per projectile at its absolute min-max--which is pretty freakin strong imo.

But yeah, Geysers Laid * projectiles that hit * damage per projectile = DPS

It's why having a good geyser spread is helpful against extremely mobile enemies...or just constantly recasting them (what I end up doing lmao) to do max damage. Just depends really. See what feel good for you.

"
CyrusBlackXXX написал:
I have tried it and got to say intensify support is ... dog shit mate ... the concentrated effect is far more useful I was ready to respec in another class until I checked my build from the last league and I realized what I`m doing wrong

Thx for the build

Yup, intensify is not for everyone. You're probably best off with Awakened Controlled Destruction or Ele Pen/Lightning Pen (depending on your setup)

Pinpoint is at least always a damage multiplier though bc of the +3 projectiles.
Hey Gryph, I see that you were using different gem-links in your gear section than in the gem link section. Was wondering which one is the most update to date?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация