[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

"
WingXero написал:
Ok, I know this is a stupid question, but can someone walk me through where the lightning damage is coming from in this build and why added lightning/shock is a valuable asset to the build?

PLEASE!

Edit: Follow-up question, would there be a reason NOT to use a corrupted 21/23 Cremation gem?

Archmage is what gives all our damage and it does so as lightning damage.

Corpse Pact applies shock and chill to all enemies when you spawn corpses (desecrate) and that can be scaled with increased effect of shock.
i almost never (99.999999999999999999%) of the time get the fortify buff since all the corpses are consumed by bone offering, how ppl do it work?
"
Lanceabbott написал:
i almost never (99.999999999999999999%) of the time get the fortify buff since all the corpses are consumed by bone offering, how ppl do it work?

From shield charge?

Or do you mean general's cry?

If using Vigil Jewel+Cry+Vigilant Strike then you just need to do it while bone offering is on cooldown (4 seconds from trigger wand)
oh the CD, tried that but i changed to your exactly build again xD
idk why im dying sometimes
"
Lanceabbott написал:
oh the CD, tried that but i changed to your exactly build again xD
idk why im dying sometimes

If I had to guess it's bc of no/low chaos res.

That and generally low-ish life+mana. You can try dropping healthy mind to give yourself a nice life boost at the cost of damage. Will feel fine if you have enough damage.
Hey Gryph, could you please have a look at my gear and tell me what left i have to upgrade?

I'm keeping an eye out for a stygian vise with %life high life high mana rolls. Beyond that I'm not sure what to target. Maybe have 20 ex.
"
ynnad написал:
Hey Gryph, could you please have a look at my gear and tell me what left i have to upgrade?

I'm keeping an eye out for a stygian vise with %life high life high mana rolls. Beyond that I'm not sure what to target. Maybe have 20 ex.

Get a stygian with at least Shaper influence. Hunter influence gives %Increased Life so that's an option for additional influence.

Pristine+Lucent fossil spam for something decent. Not too hard to get mana recovery rate + life.

Gloves could have the Temple mod for damage against chilled enemies. Would be a solid upgrade. Can also go super try-hard for culling strike too (expensive)

Ring craft flat damage is very small. Do increased damage instead.

Wand is also a spot where you can get a HUUUUGE amount of damage increase.

Look for spell damage, 140+ mana, mana regen, and possibly lightning as extra chaos and lightning pen mods. Even just some spell damage + mana would go a long way. Probably can get upwards of 20% more damage from wand alone.
How important is the cinderswallow urn? Does it need to have critical strike chance (if you are using controlled destruction gem then it'd just be a waste right?)

"
bowen123 написал:
How important is the cinderswallow urn? Does it need to have critical strike chance (if you are using controlled destruction gem then it'd just be a waste right?)

idk why cinderwswallow neither, BUT we dont use controlled destruction anyway
"
Lanceabbott написал:
"
bowen123 написал:

idk why cinderwswallow neither, BUT we dont use controlled destruction anyway

Cinderswallow is damage and convenient mapping recovery. We can go through insane amounts of mana per second while clearing. The mana on kill helps keep us topped off constantly while clearing. This helps to make sure we stay high mana for MoM...you know, to not die. :D

For bosses we can ignite so the 10% increased damage taken applies.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация