[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Lanceabbott написал:
"
bowen123 написал:
How important is the cinderswallow urn? Does it need to have critical strike chance (if you are using controlled destruction gem then it'd just be a waste right?)

idk why cinderwswallow neither, BUT we dont use controlled destruction anyway

Cinderswallow is damage and convenient mapping recovery. We can go through insane amounts of mana per second while clearing. The mana on kill helps keep us topped off constantly while clearing. This helps to make sure we stay high mana for MoM...you know, to not die. :D

For bosses we can ignite so the 10% increased damage taken applies.

thanks for the answer, we dont need with crit on it anyway since we almost dont crit, right?
Gryph, what would you say is the minimum level of gearing to be able to take out Maven? I haven't done her or The Feared with this build yet, but Shaper/Elder and A8 Sirus haven't been a problem.

Also re: Cinderswallow, I assume we wouldn't want to use Ele Focus in our 6L then, as it would stop us from igniting?
Последняя редакция: Zhain. Время: 3 марта 2021 г., 22:32:46
"
Zhain написал:
Gryph, what would you say is the minimum level of gearing to be able to take out Maven? I haven't done her or The Feared with this build yet, but Shaper/Elder and A8 Sirus haven't been a problem.

Also re: Cinderswallow, I assume we wouldn't want to use Ele Focus in our 6L then, as it would stop us from igniting?

Utility spells can still ignite. :D

And if you can do those others you can do Maven np
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Zhain написал:

Utility spells can still ignite. :D

And if you can do those others you can do Maven np

Gotcha, I was worried since I didn't wanna just bomb out all the portals and waste the essentially 2 ex the writ sells for currently.

"
Lanceabbott написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Lanceabbott написал:

idk why cinderwswallow neither, BUT we dont use controlled destruction anyway

Cinderswallow is damage and convenient mapping recovery. We can go through insane amounts of mana per second while clearing. The mana on kill helps keep us topped off constantly while clearing. This helps to make sure we stay high mana for MoM...you know, to not die. :D

For bosses we can ignite so the 10% increased damage taken applies.

thanks for the answer, we dont need with crit on it anyway since we almost dont crit, right?

Yeah that was my original question too... is the crit worth the extra ex if we never crit anyways
"
bowen123 написал:

Yeah that was my original question too... is the crit worth the extra ex if we never crit anyways

The extra crit is still good for maintaining Elemental Overload. Not much else I'd take in its place either.
Hi,

For Hardcore play which is better necro or heriio ? whats the pros/cons of each?

Ty
"
Camaron написал:
Hi,

For Hardcore play which is better necro or heriio ? whats the pros/cons of each?

Ty

This build is better as Necro in all places. :P

Necro gets block capped and FAR better mana regen.

Heiro gets better MoM.
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 7 марта 2021 г., 3:07:24
Sorry, if this question was asked. What about Disciple of Kitava cluster jewel (5% mana and 5% life recovered every second while consuming corpse)
"
diablomig написал:
Sorry, if this question was asked. What about Disciple of Kitava cluster jewel (5% mana and 5% life recovered every second while consuming corpse)

It's decent early on but quickly becomes irrelevant. We have so much mana and life recovery that it's basically a waste of a jewel/cluster jewel socket.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация