[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

Would you consider dropping the Rumi's for a different flask and taking Glancing Blows for 1 point for better block uptime on bosses? Definitely worse off for general mapping, though with my current setup bone offering gives me ~56% block and spell block without Rumi's up. Might be better if we have a shield with % mana regained on block?

Dunno if we're better off trying to smooth out incoming damage that way or not thanks to the massive amounts of regen.
"
Zhain написал:
Would you consider dropping the Rumi's for a different flask and taking Glancing Blows for 1 point for better block uptime on bosses? Definitely worse off for general mapping, though with my current setup bone offering gives me ~56% block and spell block without Rumi's up. Might be better if we have a shield with % mana regained on block?

Dunno if we're better off trying to smooth out incoming damage that way or not thanks to the massive amounts of regen.

No matter how many times I try Glancing blows I always hate it. Even more so now that it got nerfed. At this point I see no reason to take it at all.

But yes, you would HAVE to have mana on block shield for it to feel ok. Otherwise MoM will drain your mana.

Right now the way the build operates we get Mana on Kill from flask for clearing as well as really high block chance which saves our mana from depletion. Everything is dead before mana loss becomes an issue.

But yeah, it has been discussed before but no, I would not do it at this point post-nerf. You're not really gaining that much block chance and thus just choosing to take more damage.

if you want to drop Rumi's you *can*...It's just nice for clearing and the armour is not bad either. Can use a different flask for bossing when the extra block is not that relevant if you feel the need.
I am currently running this as a SSFHC character if anyone is interested in seeing that at all.

Streaming https://www.twitch.tv/gryphenprey
Is there a cheaper alternative to cruseader annointment. I know that crusader is amazing on this build, but 2 gold oils is a bit much. Ty.
"
Zignov написал:
Is there a cheaper alternative to cruseader annointment. I know that crusader is amazing on this build, but 2 gold oils is a bit much. Ty.

Mind Drinker is a pretty good anoint and super cheap.

Arcane Swiftness is also pretty good
Great build and guide. It's people like OP who make this game playable for people like me. I was looking for a feasible league starter and this build knocked it out of the park.

Thought I'd share my build variant on this to give people ideas. I've iterated on some changes that led to a more effective play style (for me anyway).

https://pastebin.com/pPXdAx5m

Opted for Divine Flesh which made gear mods very tight so you may see some unorthodox fixes. At the same time I geared for DPS as much as possible and it cuts through end game. With Divine Flesh, my eHP against elemental is insane. Any deaths are due to phys damage and I'm still looking at ways to boost that efficiently. I also swap in a Cinderswallow for Onslaught while mapping.

I have a couple more goals in mind.

1) Replace Cloak of Defiance with a dual influence rare. It may be a net loss in some respects and may require a serious passive reshuffle. If I can pull it off I shouldn't have an issue with mods being so tight and I could potentially win back at least 4 passive points.

2) Fit in Wish for Death/Master of Fear medium cluster for culling strike and automatic unnerved. I could drop Blade Blast for a Chaos Golem or something.

Anyway thanks for the guide. I like this build
Последняя редакция: bmorris11. Время: 15 марта 2021 г., 20:52:16
"
bmorris11 написал:
Great build and guide. It's people like OP who make this game playable for people like me. I was looking for a feasible league starter and this build knocked it out of the park.

Thought I'd share my build variant on this to give people ideas. I've iterated on some changes that led to a more effective play style (for me anyway).

https://pastebin.com/pPXdAx5m

Opted for Divine Flesh which made gear mods very tight so you may see some unorthodox fixes. At the same time I geared for DPS as much as possible and it cuts through end game. With Divine Flesh, my eHP against elemental is insane. Any deaths are due to phys damage and I'm still looking at ways to boost that efficiently. I also swap in a Cinderswallow for Onslaught while mapping.

I have a couple more goals in mind.

1) Replace Cloak of Defiance with a dual influence rare. It may be a net loss in some respects and may require a serious passive reshuffle. If I can pull it off I shouldn't have an issue with mods being so tight and I could potentially win back at least 4 passive points.

2) Fit in Wish for Death/Master of Fear medium cluster for culling strike and automatic unnerved. I could drop Blade Blast for a Chaos Golem or something.

Anyway thanks for the guide. I like this build

I was going to go Divine Flesh eventually on my Harvest toon. I just never got around to it tbh. XD

A dual influenced rare would be good as well. This is particularly useful if you plan to go crit (ultra endgame version) but again, I never got around to it. :P

As for cluster jewel, you can get culling strike and/or unnerve on gloves. In fact, getting the elevated version of both would be pretty gross.
Is there an easy crafting path to create that dual-influenced shield? Lots of those mods don't seem like they have Harvest-related tags on them?
"
Zhain написал:
Is there an easy crafting path to create that dual-influenced shield? Lots of those mods don't seem like they have Harvest-related tags on them?

Ah yeah. Back in Harvest league minimum frenzy charges had the speed tag--which is no longer the case. So not going to be an easy thing to make this league.

That said you don't need frenzy charges if you have them elsewhere (you can even weapon swap to a shield with +2 minimum to gain 2 charges for free of you feel the need)

But yeah, when I made the shield I alt spammed for +2 max res and spell block as those did not have HArvest tags. Then imprint+regal+remove targetable modifier.

From there I just harvest crafted the rest onto it.

Now I would just awakener spell block and minimum frenzy charges together and go from there.
Looks like I've stopped playing now, but I just wanted to shout out Grpyh, this was a great built! Thanks so much mate.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация