[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

"
entweder написал:
"
EDMOSES написал:
Will give this a go for new league.
As i have arthritis that "trigger a socketed spell" nerf is going to be annoying though.
See you in the new league.

We benefit from Skill Effect Duration. So triggering each skill every 8 seconds doesn't hit us that hard. Wave of Conviction is the only thing that's a bit messy - could cast it manually (or link it with flask macro), I don't know.

Durations with the Ascendancy nodes only:

Bone Offering: 7,5s duration (94% uptime)
Wave of Conviction: 6s duration (75% uptime)
Elemental Weakness: 18.5s duration
Tempest Shield: 18s

Nevertheless we might have to wait 8 seconds for curse/wave if cooldowns are wasted before as a boss appears (e.g. Sirus, Conquerors).

Essence Glutton nerf feels a bit bad, but nothing too severe. With Harvest nerfs Cloak of Defiance might be BIS even for Cremation's crit variant.

By the way, Bone Offering get +1 second base duration per corpse consumed up to 5. So you know, upwards of 10s base duration before increased duration from our ascendancy. 8s cooldown is no problem there.

Tempest shield is the same obviously, no issue.

As for Wave of Conviction, yeah that hurts to lose on the wand for those not using Kitava's

Kitava's let's you spam your triggers of WoC Blade Blast, and Curse which I've always enjoyed.

Can put a golem, void sphere, or sigil into last socket of wand depending on your preferences. I would likely do Chaos golem.

And yeah the mana nerf hits pretty hard but it REALLY hurts the crit variants that relied on it heavily to get decent mana regen. In the non-crit version it was not hard to get 8k+ mana regen per second with investment but crit versions were sitting around 4k or so iirc. Just going to have to invest into more mana regen and recovery rate. Not bad for the EO peeps.
I want this to be my League-starter for Ultimatum, thanks for the comprehensive guide!

@Trigger:
What about Arcanist Brand? We need Wave of Conviction and Flammability only when facing really tough Rare-Mobs and Bosses, but Bone Offering, Tempest Shield and Chaos Golem we want to be up all the time.

Arcanist Brand - Wave of Conviction - Combustion - Flammability on a 4 Link would do the job, right?

Greetz
darthfelix
"
darthfelix написал:
I want this to be my League-starter for Ultimatum, thanks for the comprehensive guide!

@Trigger:
What about Arcanist Brand? We need Wave of Conviction and Flammability only when facing really tough Rare-Mobs and Bosses, but Bone Offering, Tempest Shield and Chaos Golem we want to be up all the time.

Arcanist Brand - Wave of Conviction - Combustion - Flammability on a 4 Link would do the job, right?

Greetz
darthfelix

Yeah Arcanist brand works. But no to flammability. you want Conductivity or Ele Weakness (we do like 95% lightning damage)
Would be my first archmage char this better work!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Probably a noob question but i am 67 so entitled to be 1.
When leveling could you please give me some direction as to what major nodes to get in order please.
After pob update, I'm not optimistic at all, we lost too many mana regeneration with the nerf. My ritual character lost 1600 regen from 5000 too 3400 in pob. I can imagine without endgame gear, there will be a lot of mana issues in early mapping and leveling
"
kelhebe написал:
After pob update, I'm not optimistic at all, we lost too many mana regeneration with the nerf. My ritual character lost 1600 regen from 5000 too 3400 in pob. I can imagine without endgame gear, there will be a lot of mana issues in early mapping and leveling

It will also be a lot harder to maintain the both Life and Mana regen with RF activated.
"
kelhebe написал:
"
kelhebe написал:

It will also be a lot harder to maintain the both Life and Mana regen with RF activated.

If you can't sustain RF without Essence Glutton, you shouldn't be using RF anyways. :P

My old char goes from 8.6k net regen to 6.6k net regen which is PLENTY. You just need to actually invest a lot into mana recovery this time around. 24% mana recovery rate on belt, for example, is massive.

Basically it's just a lot more...fair than before. Hehehe

"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
kelhebe написал:
"
kelhebe написал:

If you can't sustain RF without Essence Glutton, you shouldn't be using RF anyways. :P

My old char goes from 8.6k net regen to 6.6k net regen which is PLENTY. You just need to actually invest a lot into mana recovery this time around. 24% mana recovery rate on belt, for example, is massive.

Basically it's just a lot more...fair than before. Hehehe

With GMP linked, each cremation cast costs 3.5k mana, and you have to cast quite frequently if you want to have intensify up and if the boss teleports a lot, of course with all those end game items, the build is still strong, but only when you get those items.
It is easy to imagine to be a lot harder gearing as skyforth and a 6L cloak of defiance is definitely expensive.
Early endgame without cloak is way harder now.
"
kelhebe написал:

With GMP linked, each cremation cast costs 3.5k mana, and you have to cast quite frequently if you want to have intensify up and if the boss teleports a lot, of course with all those end game items, the build is still strong, but only when you get those items.
It is easy to imagine to be a lot harder gearing as skyforth and a 6L cloak of defiance is definitely expensive.
Early endgame without cloak is way harder now.

Might just need to drop the intensify support for Lightning pen then. It's definitely still viable, it's just not as easy as before.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация