[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

How badly does the Essence Glutton nerf in 3.14 hurt the build?

"
The Necromancer's Essence Glutton notable has had the amount of Mana regenerated when you Consume a Corpse lowered from 8% to 4%. It was providing more base Mana Regeneration than any other source.
"
Mythrax написал:
How badly does the Essence Glutton nerf in 3.14 hurt the build?

"
The Necromancer's Essence Glutton notable has had the amount of Mana regenerated when you Consume a Corpse lowered from 8% to 4%. It was providing more base Mana Regeneration than any other source.

Yeah........kind of a lot I think.

Build will still work, but might need a more investment into Mana regen. Cloak of Defiance becomes a lot stronger too.

That said, it still provides more regen than other classes. 2% mana regen is still massive. But you aren't going to be able to reach 10k mana per second like before. LOL
Could we make up for it with a mana flask, lol?
"
Mythrax написал:
Could we make up for it with a mana flask, lol?

probably not but it won't hurt to use XD

Bottom line is at end game you end up with way more regen than you need anyways.
Hi Gryphen, I played your burning witch in 3.13 and am thinking of playing this build in 3.14. Will you play/update this build yourself during 3.14?
"
jlo072 написал:
Hi Gryphen, I played your burning witch in 3.13 and am thinking of playing this build in 3.14. Will you play/update this build yourself during 3.14?

Yeah I'll be making appropriate updates.
Will give this a go for new league.
As i have arthritis that "trigger a socketed spell" nerf is going to be annoying though.
See you in the new league.
"
EDMOSES написал:
As i have arthritis that "trigger a socketed spell" nerf is going to be annoying though.

We benefit from Skill Effect Duration. So triggering each skill every 8 seconds doesn't hit us that hard. Wave of Conviction is the only thing that's a bit messy - could cast it manually (or link it with flask macro), I don't know.

Durations with the Ascendancy nodes only:

Bone Offering: 7,5s duration (94% uptime)
Wave of Conviction: 6s duration (75% uptime)
Elemental Weakness: 18.5s duration
Tempest Shield: 18s

Nevertheless we might have to wait 8 seconds for curse/wave if cooldowns are wasted before as a boss appears (e.g. Sirus, Conquerors).

Essence Glutton nerf feels a bit bad, but nothing too severe. With Harvest nerfs Cloak of Defiance might be BIS even for Cremation's crit variant.
Последняя редакция: entweder. Время: 14 апр. 2021 г., 3:17:47
"
entweder написал:
"
EDMOSES написал:

We benefit from Skill Effect Duration. So triggering each skill every 8 seconds doesn't hit us that hard. Wave of Conviction is the only thing that's a bit messy - could cast it manually (or link it with flask macro), I don't know.

Durations with the Ascendancy nodes only:

Bone Offering: 7,5s duration (94% uptime)
Wave of Conviction: 6s duration (75% uptime)
Elemental Weakness: 18.5s duration
Tempest Shield: 18s

Nevertheless we might have to wait 8 seconds for curse/wave if cooldowns are wasted before as a boss appears (e.g. Sirus, Conquerors).

Essence Glutton nerf feels a bit bad, but nothing too severe. With Harvest nerfs Cloak of Defiance might be BIS even for Cremation's crit variant.

does the trigger nerf also affect the trigger in kitava's thirst?

No changes for Kitava's Thirst – might even be a bit more attractive now. Some/many people use other helmets and therefore solely rely on the wand's trigger craft.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация