[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Truhls написал:
"
faraddox написал:
Started DB version of this build and enjoying it. Was running labs for at least something useful on my vertex. Got this :D

I have the DB version if you want to trade LOL

Nah, ty, i'm planning to craft hubris later :)
Switched to Dominating Blow, quite a lot more fun. Did 100% delirious map easy peasy.

need to buy proper watchers eye next.
Последняя редакция: falagar112. Время: 27 сент. 2020 г., 15:37:45

What do you thinik guys I can upgrade next?
Is the build nice and tanky when geared up? I'd like something smooth, my current divine ire totems character hits like a truck but tends to get chunked sometimes.
"
SnotZombie написал:
Is the build nice and tanky when geared up? I'd like something smooth, my current divine ire totems character hits like a truck but tends to get chunked sometimes.

One of the most tankiest chars i ever played
and i played Jugg MS ES HOWA when it was meta.
"
supertact написал:
"
Okay well, I've done A8 Sirus deathless a few times already in Heist. Figure I'd show my setup for others. It's sligtly different than OP, but can confirm, it nukes anything.

You can look at my profile for all clusters and other jewel info.

Next Upgrades:
- Watchers Eye
- Better gloves & helm (I want more ES on both and less dead stats)
- Vicious bite clusters (this is just a hope dream at this point)

What's equipped on your AG?
And what specters do you use?

AG:
- Kingmaker
- Southbound w/ vuln on hit
- Bloodboil (going to to be swapping to Ephmeral soon)
- Leer cast w/ % life regen implict
- Victarios

Ideally, I'm looking for southbound with vuln + temp chains, then use windshriek for double curse.

Spectres:
- 2 Carnage: Frenzy
- 1 Host: Power
- 1 Arena Master: ms/cast/atk speed (this one I don't have yet, cause I'm trying to get my own 21 gem, but requires lvl 3 empower which I already have)
Последняя редакция: muzaroni. Время: 27 сент. 2020 г., 17:32:31
"
falagar112 написал:
Switched to Dominating Blow, quite a lot more fun. Did 100% delirious map easy peasy.

ow thats a nice build....something els for fun and active :)

how doid you lvl this ? ill guess just with 2 claychaper and switch to the peapon at 70?
Последняя редакция: tntkiller. Время: 27 сент. 2020 г., 17:57:28
Hey,

its really hard to buy upgrades since every required item is going more and more expensive, the people are going crazy on the prices.

One question to the Cluster jewels:
How important is the "25% increased effect" mod on the Medium Cluster Jewels?
I have 4 Jewels with "First among equals" and "Repleneshing Presence", but all without the increased effect.

As my next upgrade i would like to buy a Presence of Chayula for the Charisma Entchantment, but i dont think i will hit the 200% increased effect without the jinxed juju
"
falagar112 написал:

how many golems can you max out with since you're not using clayshaper? whats made you run with terror claw instead? was it swapping to dom blow?
"
Soulstrike628 написал:
"
falagar112 написал:

how many golems can you max out with since you're not using clayshaper? whats made you run with terror claw instead? was it swapping to dom blow?

The minion cold and chaos damage on your jewels does nothing, since you have brutality in the link.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация