[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
zweckform написал:
I guess i'll get the vivinsects+chayula then... even if it hurts :(

where do they actually drop? I remember selling some for cheap last league, but no idea where they came from...

Vivincect is random drop from syndicate members, and chayula presence can be made by using chayula blessing (chayula breach boss drop) on chayula eye (common drop, 1-3c on trade).
Последняя редакция: faraddox. Время: 28 сент. 2020 г., 7:07:05
"
BlazeD96 написал:
How optimal to color Shavronne for 3R 2B and 1G?

Personally, I spam 1 red on the crafting bench to get as close as I can, usually 3R 3B, then get Vorici into Research and use his bench to try to turn at least one of the blues white. That way you can also switch to Dmg on Full Life support instead of Impale when you get Large cluster jewels with Renewal and Rotten Claws.
Are there any cheaper options for the vivinsect rings?

This league i'm not having a lot of play time, and really struggling to buy the expensive stuff on this build. Last league the rings were a lot cheaper by this time.

I'm thinking maybe an Unset ring with lots of ES and +socketed level gems...
Is there any reason to craft good 1h weapon and loose 1 golem from clayshaper?
"
MadAFI написал:
Is there any reason to craft good 1h weapon and loose 1 golem from clayshaper?

The damage you gain from a 1h convoking wand with the correct stats compensates the need of another golem.
If Im not wrong a convoking wand with +1 to all spells skills gems and +1 to all minion skill gems, and the craft for 3 extra modifiers (increased damage, increased cast speed and increased attack speed), does that.

Its not a major damage gain, since a convoking with thoses stats is fairly dificult to craft/expensive. But if you want to maximimize damage, that is the way to go.

There is also an alternative. Using a Cold Iron Point also gives a fair ammount of damage and 1 less golem, but it is very similar to using the clayshaper, so is kind of a player preference.
Последняя редакция: patoprox. Время: 28 сент. 2020 г., 10:14:46
anyone have arena master corpses i can raise spectre on?
Anyone know why my Carrions die? happens from time to time, mostly in high-level heist. other times randomly. they have about 40k hp. anything that i am missing?
is it ok to run 2x large clusters with Renewal + Vicious Bite ?

"
allfree написал:

You can, but will have to run Impale support on your main link. The reason for 2 Rotten Claws is to drop Impale and take Damage on Full Life.
"
"
allfree написал:

You can, but will have to run Impale support on your main link. The reason for 2 Rotten Claws is to drop Impale and take Damage on Full Life.

Why would you want to drop Impale Support exactly? Messing with POB and this has a the damage going down (I'm assuming because of the "Impale Damage dealt to enemies impaled by supported skills overwhelm 30% physical damage reduction).

The best DPS I have seen for the 6L is Melee Phys, Brutality, Impale, Multi, Minion damage, and CG.

Can you explain a bit further?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация