[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Can I use Replica Prismatic Jewel for Anima Stone recipe? Can't find any info about it.
"
Neavada написал:
Can I use Replica Prismatic Jewel for Anima Stone recipe? Can't find any info about it.

Hello, no works with replica.
Switch Clarity out for Convocation (instead of Empower for a 4th spectre). The QoL/safety is way better than the mana regen and probably the extra spectre (wouldn't know, haven't tested). Just make sure it isn't linked to blood magic.
started this again after last leagues 98 ...

forgot how squishy and annoying to play this one is without proper cluster jewels lol ... daaaaamn :(

dying myself towards some levels in early mapping ^^
Started DB version of this build and enjoying it. Was running labs for at least something useful on my vertex. Got this :D
wow gz :)
"
kelandi написал:
wow gz :)

Thx! :)
"
Niistokeppi написал:
pro tip:

Damn i didnt even realize that was a thing thanks,free damage to my already over the top.
🥓🔥🥓🔥BACON'S BOSS KILLING SERVICE!🔥🥓🔥🥓
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2640995/page/1
"
Okay well, I've done A8 Sirus deathless a few times already in Heist. Figure I'd show my setup for others. It's sligtly different than OP, but can confirm, it nukes anything.

You can look at my profile for all clusters and other jewel info.

Next Upgrades:
- Watchers Eye
- Better gloves & helm (I want more ES on both and less dead stats)
- Vicious bite clusters (this is just a hope dream at this point)

What's equipped on your AG?
And what specters do you use?
Последняя редакция: supertact. Время: 27 сент. 2020 г., 13:19:26
"
faraddox написал:
Started DB version of this build and enjoying it. Was running labs for at least something useful on my vertex. Got this :D

I have the DB version if you want to trade LOL

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация