[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Wietze написал:
"
Soulstrike628 написал:
And maybe this is a dumb question (first minion/aura build for me) - but how is everyone fitting all their auras on their action bar. i dont have enough slots with everything else. my whole row of ctrl slots are all auras, plus another aura in my main row. still missing pride and vitality from my bar, unless you swap around and dont keep them all active all the time?

After you apply a aura, you can switch them out for another. It stays applied so you can set another aura on you're bar.

awesome. thanks for the clarification
Played and loved this build last league, but oh boy everything is way more expensive this league except the clusters. Still solid even without most of the stuff.
so, grabbed my 2nd lab completion so i have another ascendancy node, and found a medium cluster jewel with replenishing presence and pure aptitude along with a lorica, and things are just cruising along now

ytd i did a map t16 with those mods, my 21/20 golems get rekt fast
not sure how to like buffed up the golems more, or that map mods is just very deadly
Последняя редакция: duabijitelur. Время: 27 сент. 2020 г., 0:22:25
"
duabijitelur написал:

ytd i did a map t16 with those mods, my 21/20 golems get rekt fast
not sure how to like buffed up the golems more, or that map mods is just very deadly

Dont run crit maps. Easy way to lose your minions.
So i sold my cyclone char to try this. i like it got fast to 94.
gear atm

i switched the gems a bit, removed shield charge for flame dash and convocation. not sure if i will keep the belt or just use a normal stygian vise

Последняя редакция: kelandi. Время: 27 сент. 2020 г., 5:50:06

Only 69 levels atm not sure where to go from here, I was thinking about either save up for a vertex or buy the replenishing presence cluster jewels.

"
RKurozu написал:

Only 69 levels atm not sure where to go from here, I was thinking about either save up for a vertex or buy the replenishing presence cluster jewels.

The jewels are def a better a chance in terms of survivability because the regen helps alot with burst small hits and also helps get your aura effect up for higher max elemental res, the vertex is a nice es boost but id work on the clusters first.
🥓🔥🥓🔥BACON'S BOSS KILLING SERVICE!🔥🥓🔥🥓
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2640995/page/1
pro tip:
Okay well, I've done A8 Sirus deathless a few times already in Heist. Figure I'd show my setup for others. It's sligtly different than OP, but can confirm, it nukes anything.

You can look at my profile for all clusters and other jewel info.

Next Upgrades:
- Watchers Eye
- Better gloves & helm (I want more ES on both and less dead stats)
- Vicious bite clusters (this is just a hope dream at this point)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация