[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
ssampiseth написал:
quick question, what is the source of DEX in this build?

Rings, abyss jewels, Sin Trek, Prism guardian.....
Hello everybody, i'd like to share with you my build
https://pastebin.com/KbqW2vHQ
It's one of the strongest builds that i've ever made, can do all the content literally afk (killed uber elder without moving)
This build allows you to do a lot of mistakes because you are inmortal,and at the same time you deal TONS of damage, you can smelt everything, and every boss.
I've spent about 50-60 ex in this build, and it's really worth
Скрытый текст
got hh in the second day in beastcrafting and sold it to make this build

Thanks for the guide!

--------------------------

"
ssampiseth написал:
quick question, what is the source of DEX in this build?

you get dex from rings, amulet, clusters, gloves, boots and the shield
Последняя редакция: Merquero. Время: 28 сент. 2020 г., 19:18:52
"
Okay, well I'm pretty much done with this build. Here are my final lvl 97 stats with level 2 woke gems (minus woke multi). I can easily get more damage with -9 AG helm, a few more points into 10% minion dmg or use those pts for more ES. I need more ES gloves and Helm, but its hard to get them right now with chaos res.

Another successful league with a busted ass build. GG bois.

Right click > open image in new tab

Very nice! Did you find that the 24% raw energy shield (4x 6% nodes around Foresight) was better than pathing 4 points for Essence Surge?
does divergent multistrike have a spot in the build? i see alot of people running with divergent vitality, but not multistrike
"
Thunderchubs написал:
So I'm leveling this build (64 currently) and have about 10 raw chaos, so nothing for jewels. Anima jewel is stupid expensive so I'm running the 2 clayshapers for 4 golems. I have a 6L lorica and a +1 minion gem helmet for zombies.

Is first order of business saving for anima stone/harmonies so I can then take the shield and go low life? Then focus on jewels, and then shavs?

For now I'm filling out tree with any ES and minion damage nodes until I can get along enough for cluster jewels. Is this the best approach for now?

Even with very little currency to invest build is leveling very smoothly.

Don't focus on golem jewels, they're "not required" for the build to "work" properly, you'll just ruin yourself, for now.

Aim for the shield, boots, helm abd jinx juju/presence chayula, so you will have already a good amount of ES to start going LL and activate some auras. Try to get all the reduce mana reserved possible: skill tree and anoint.

While getting the items and stuff listed above try to get aura cluster jewels and minion cluster jewels. They don't need to be perfect. Get the cheapest ones just to get started, use the alterations you have to start crafting those with at least one good notatble: First among equals, replenishing presence, rotten claws, feasting fiend, etc. so you start getting damager, regen, ES, resistances, etc.

I started with 2x 11 passives large cluster and 3x 5 passives medium cluster and it works pretty well and it's pretty cheap.

Now it starts to feel good.

After getting more and more aura effect (Aura cluster jewels, skill tree, jinx juju, etc.), then you could start thinking about switching to Shav and getting the Rings aswell, so you can now use and activate all your auras. If your golems have problem staying alive, you can buy 1x Harmony for a boost of regen and some damage (now ~40c and they're going down, which is good for you).

Now it start to feel very very good.

Then, when you have all the required gear, all auras activated and you know... the build is working as intended, then you can start thinking about spending couples exalts for 2 jewels that basically gives 2 golems and aggressive AI...

That's what I did, and after 6 days the build was almost done (just need more levels to allocate all the nodes in with cluster jewels), except for Anima Stone and Primordial Might, which I still wait for their prices to drop or to me to drop a mirror lol.
Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 28 сент. 2020 г., 19:52:36
"
patoprox написал:
Are there any cheaper options for the vivinsect rings?

I'm playing with Voideye (1c)
"
wubbles написал:
"
Okay, well I'm pretty much done with this build. Here are my final lvl 97 stats with level 2 woke gems (minus woke multi). I can easily get more damage with -9 AG helm, a few more points into 10% minion dmg or use those pts for more ES. I need more ES gloves and Helm, but its hard to get them right now with chaos res.

Very nice! Did you find that the 24% raw energy shield (4x 6% nodes around Foresight) was better than pathing 4 points for Essence Surge?
I pathed around Foresight, but Im actually debating taking Utmost Intellect, which shuold be same ES but gives more mana which some might be intersted in to fit in higher precision. I currently use level 20 vitality and level 20 precision
I'm curious about this build. I've a question, looking the POB, seems to have only 2 max summon carrion golem... (miss ascendancy nodes for +2 golem)...
I'm missing something?

And really really sorry if this is a repeat question in the forum... i couldn't read everthing :(
Последняя редакция: Jochims. Время: 28 сент. 2020 г., 22:42:50
"
Jochims написал:
I'm curious about this build. I've a question, looking the POB, seems to have only 2 max summon carrion golem... (miss ascendancy nodes for +2 golem)...
I'm missing something?

And really really sorry if this is a repeat question in the forum... i couldn't read everthing :(

1 golem default, 1 golem from the golem tree node, 1 golem from clayshaper, 2 more golems from the Anima stone supported by 3 Primordial jewels.
"

u have pob for this?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация