[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
kamikazi234 написал:
"
"
allfree написал:
is it ok to run 2x large clusters with Renewal + Vicious Bite ?

You can, but will have to run Impale support on your main link. The reason for 2 Rotten Claws is to drop Impale and take Damage on Full Life.

Why would you want to drop Impale Support exactly? Messing with POB and this has a the damage going down (I'm assuming because of the "Impale Damage dealt to enemies impaled by supported skills overwhelm 30% physical damage reduction).

The best DPS I have seen for the 6L is Melee Phys, Brutality, Impale, Multi, Minion damage, and CG.

Can you explain a bit further?
I'm not in front of my POB, so I cannot give exact numbers, but typically, the 40% from 2 Rotten Claws + DOFL in main Carrion link should be slightly more damage than taking Impale. But this is mostly true when talking about Triple Large clusters. I think if you're going double large then Vicious + Renewal + Impale on 6L should scale higher than Rotten + Renewal + DOFL on 6L.

edit// Just looked at prices for curiosity sake.
As of Sept 28, 2020:
rate of 1 ex @ 89c
8 passive Renewal + Rotten Claws = ~2 ex
8 passive Renewal + Vicious Bite = ~5 ex
8 passive Renewal + Vicious Bite + Rotten Claws = ~25 ex
Последняя редакция: muzaroni. Время: 28 сент. 2020 г., 12:37:20
"
kamikazi234 написал:
"
"
allfree написал:
is it ok to run 2x large clusters with Renewal + Vicious Bite ?

You can, but will have to run Impale support on your main link. The reason for 2 Rotten Claws is to drop Impale and take Damage on Full Life.

Why would you want to drop Impale Support exactly? Messing with POB and this has a the damage going down (I'm assuming because of the "Impale Damage dealt to enemies impaled by supported skills overwhelm 30% physical damage reduction).

The best DPS I have seen for the 6L is Melee Phys, Brutality, Impale, Multi, Minion damage, and CG.

In my PoB, with 2 rotten claws/renewel large clusters. Damage on Full life is 50% more total damage, Ruthless is 44.8% more total damage, Increased Critical Damage is 38.3% more damage, Fortify is 34.8% more damage, and Impale is 33.8% more damage.
Has anyone ever thought about tossing Flesh and Stone aura in the mix? Does it scale with Aura effect?

In sand stance the blind with coupled with Dread Banner's massively decreased accuracy, and our decent evasion rating from Sin Trek and Vertex, should make us nearly impossible to hit. If the damage reduction scales (I'm not sure it does to be honest, based on a few posts I dug up) you would be looking at 33% less damage from ranged, (or 11% if it doesn't scale)

And you if are fine with your defenses, putting it in blood stance looks like a 33% damage boost to critters Maimed by it (if you aren't running maim in your zombies)

Not sure what I would drop for it, but it's interesting.
"
Breken написал:
Has anyone ever thought about tossing Flesh and Stone aura in the mix? Does it scale with Aura effect?

In sand stance the blind with coupled with Dread Banner's massively decreased accuracy, and our decent evasion rating from Sin Trek and Vertex, should make us nearly impossible to hit. If the damage reduction scales (I'm not sure it does to be honest, based on a few posts I dug up) you would be looking at 33% less damage from ranged, (or 11% if it doesn't scale)

And you if are fine with your defenses, putting it in blood stance looks like a 33% damage boost to critters Maimed by it (if you aren't running maim in your zombies)

45/930 mana
39/1110 life

No place for more auras :)
"
Breken написал:

Evasion is already capped with blind on hit \ bit evasion on gear \ dread + generosity. Also with flesh and stone you need to link it to maim and then you need to attack. And lastly, there is no room for it.
"
Breken написал:
"
kamikazi234 написал:
"

In my PoB, with 2 rotten claws/renewel large clusters. Damage on Full life is 50% more total damage, Ruthless is 44.8% more total damage, Increased Critical Damage is 38.3% more damage, Fortify is 34.8% more damage, and Impale is 33.8% more damage.

Just want to add to the conversation: the aura effect stacking we do in the build makes our Dread Banner much more effective, which means that you don't absolutely 2x rotten claws and impale support to get 100% impale chance. Using Impale Support will gives you more impale damage only at this point. Other good alternative are: Empower 4 (decent damage, better then impale support before stacks, but much lower after stacks. Good survivability), damage on full life (better initial hit damage, equivalent to impale support after max impale stacks)

So that could reduce the price of your large cluster jewels by a lot...

Actually i don't have impale support in my golem link (well shav is int based, and no luck and currency to get the right color so far lol) and i've 1x rotten claws and i'm around 85-90% impale chance already, with not-perfect aura jewels and i'm missing one...

Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 28 сент. 2020 г., 15:59:36
Yo guys,
I'm a bit stuck where it comes to upgrades

Can anyone take a look and let me know what i should upgrade now?

My guess:
Awakened Multistrike
Shavvs with corruption (?)
Belt's Abyss Jewel
Shield double good corrupt
Watcher's eye 3 mods (?)

OR

Should i just go for the Dom Blow var? (????? XD)
Okay, well I'm pretty much done with this build. Here are my final lvl 97 stats with level 2 woke gems (minus woke multi). I can easily get more damage with -9 AG helm, a few more points into 10% minion dmg or use those pts for more ES. I need more ES gloves and Helm, but its hard to get them right now with chaos res.

Another successful league with a busted ass build. GG bois.

Right click > open image in new tab
Последняя редакция: muzaroni. Время: 28 сент. 2020 г., 18:07:43
So I'm leveling this build (64 currently) and have about 10 raw chaos, so nothing for jewels. Anima jewel is stupid expensive so I'm running the 2 clayshapers for 4 golems. I have a 6L lorica and a +1 minion gem helmet for zombies.

Is first order of business saving for anima stone/harmonies so I can then take the shield and go low life? Then focus on jewels, and then shavs?

For now I'm filling out tree with any ES and minion damage nodes until I can get along enough for cluster jewels. Is this the best approach for now?

Even with very little currency to invest build is leveling very smoothly.
Последняя редакция: Thunderchubs. Время: 28 сент. 2020 г., 18:28:27
quick question, what is the source of DEX in this build?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация